CHAPTER 31 : Encounter

THE NEXT TWO DAYS

"Why are you here Draken-kun?"

"Just because."

"You just recovered from that awful fever and now you dared to go outside on a bright day like this?!"

"Seriously Y/n, you're overreacting."

"I'm telling you this because you're such a dumbass!"

"Yeah?!"

"If you don't do what I said I'll tell Mama you're such a bad kiddo!"

An evil smirk suddenly appeared on his face, "You would think that kind of threat would work on me?"

"W-Wha—"

"There is no use using your mom to make me fall in place Y/n, cause as the matter of fact, she's the one who relies on me on the job not to let you into any trouble."

Y/n jolted her eyes in disbelief, how can her mother disgrace her own daughter once again and it's because she was on Draken's side more.

"And if anything you try to report about me," he suddenly stomps forward making the (h/c) girl step backward as she jolted in place a little when Draken managed to pinch her nose, followed by sticking out his tongue next.

"I already won from the start because I reported about you first."

Y/n now is pissed off as hell, so she decided whatever she wanted to do and to the blonde's surprise; she suddenly lunged her head forward and headbutt Draken slightly, making the guy wince in pain after.

"THE F*CK?!"

"Y/N-CHAN! DRAKEN-KUN!"

"Serves you right! Bwee!" Y/n mock back.

"You don't have to headbutt me you woman!! Ouch it hurts!!"

"BUT YOU'RE SUCH A BACKSTABBER WORKING TOGETHER WITH MAMA! HOW DARE YOU!!"

"YOU LITERALLY TRUST THAT?! I WAS JUST JOKING!"

"WHO WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AS A JOKE?!"

"Um... You two..." Takemichi who was always there from the start between those two, are in a bringe of confusion of how to stop them both from arguing.

"Ugh you're so annoying!! Just ran off meeting your crush already! My plan is only with Takemichi today to pick up Takao, Mikey even told me you still need a rest!" scold her again but this time Draken stops arguing back.

Because of the sudden silence, Takemichi who knows what Draken's situation couldn't help but to be worried, he knows deep down the tattooed boy has nothing to do with it with 'other girl' that Y/n mistook for.

But what makes Takemichi irritated also is that; why they both are so hard being honest to one another.

"No, I still want to stay here."

"Fine, fine, do whatever you want. It was so weird you never showed your true self wanting to meet that girl instead coming here." Y/n sighs as she rests herself on the wall while still waiting for Takao's arrival.

The three now are currently in the train station to pick up the (h/c)'s little brother.

"Because there is you."

"...🦅..."

For sure that made a thump in her heart when he said that, making her eyes widen a little, while Takemichi on the other hand, who was like watching everything, had an excitement on his face.