CHAPTER 32 : Draken and Sachiko

Badum Badum Badum

Since when the last time Draken felt this nervousness? Of course he felt that when he was face to face when he was up against another gang who is an enemy of Toman.

Or when he prayed with all of his heart that his very first dragon tattoo he got when he was a kid will turn out the way he dreamt of.

Or when it was his first time being recruited as the vice leader of Tokyo Manji and already crossing his fingers that he would risk his own life for his comrades.

Or especially when he had to deal with his first crush, or first love that always made him insane, L/n Y/n. The girl who had different kinds of things in her jar, a person as his friend, savior, heroine, even his main reason to live.

But this time, Draken's tangled feeling is beyond all that, because of a one being that he never encountered before in his entire life, his own mother.

It felt strange, happy, excited, confused and all those emotions blended in him together.

Moreover, it's confusing for him what to impress when he meets his mother soon.

Technically Sara already showed his mother in the picture when she was in her younger self in high school.

Draken was not expecting at first that his mother would resemble it so much like himself.

She has long blonde hair that is paler than him, monolid black eyes, her skin is not that bright like his and obviously she is beautiful.

Although her features still flew inside his head, he could not imagine that maybe she would change from the way he sees her in the picture.

Draken loosen a bit of his tie, "God damn it's getting hot here... Where the hell is—"

Drrt! Drtt!

Just before he could swear on his usual self, his phone notification suddenly popped up as the blonde guy then took out his cellphone and saw who was texting him.

Takemitchy 🍍

Draken-kun, your mother is on her way to the restaurant you two were supposed to meet!

Ryuguji Ken

Ok.

Takemitchy 🍍

That's it? Aren't you excited??

Ryuguji Ken

Oh shut up, you don't need to know.

Takemitchy 🍍

But I'm glad you are finally able to meet your mother Draken-kun, I hope it turns out well 

the way you wanted.

Ryuguji Ken

Thansk bro, anyway is Y/n with you? On the spying like you all planned.

Takemitchy 🍍

Y/n suddenly had to gather with her basketball club, she'll be back in the evening I guess.