CHAPTER 20 : Heroine

"So you're telling me that we are going to stop the war if something terrible happens? That's what you want me to do?!" Chimon for the third time still couldn't believe what Y/n was about to do today, moreover he is still mad that the two are still wearing this sluggish wedding outfit.

They are like a runaway couple from marriage but how dumb that it was both the male and female.

"I'm sorry, okay! It's just, my friends are all in there and I'm scared if one of them seriously gets hurt." She answered walking at the front.

Y/n and Chimon now are still at the back of the dumpster when they arrived, earlier when the taxi driver was about to drop them on the main gate, they immediately told him to drop them off at the back because earlier she saw two guys a little bit older than their age.

She had no clue if those guys were in a gang because they only used casual clothes, way too casual especially the guy with two braided hair and the other who had mixed blue-yellow color with glasses on.

Now she was thinking how to get in without being caught, it'll be worse if someone spots her and Chimon and brings them to the battle field, automatically will halt Toman and Valhalla range because of those two sudden appearances.

"What's your plan Toothless Girl? I don't hear much noise now from inside, I think the battle is finished?" Chimon stated as Y/n had her head full of stress of what she should do.

If she keeps waiting, she wouldn't know what's going on there, and her goal is only to stop anything if things go too far like a danger for their life.

She knows she is not well prepared about this, none of it but she just wants to make sure they are alright.

Y/n then decided, "Let's just go inside now, Chimon."

"What?! Hold on!" he yelled and grabbed her wrist to prevent her steps.

"I told you to help me with anything today! But if you don't want to then that's fine you can go home."

"That's not the point you moron! It's too dangerous! What if someone suddenly came to us and knocked me or you! That'll be more trouble for your friends if you get hurt!"

Y/n yank her arm away, "I'm sure they are all already beaten up so I'm going there if something bad happens, I can't just wait again after Draken got stabbed."

Chimon left his hand hanging as Y/n didn't hesitate to step forward again toward the main entrance, he gritted his teeth, he hated if things would not go well moreover if something goes wrong with her.

He then ran faster to the front to block her way, "Fine, I'm not leaving you." Y/n only look at him in silence.

"But you have to allow me to walk ahead first, you're a girl and those guys will beat me up to death if anything happens to you." Chimon said while he now walked in front, as you now at the back, a little smirk form on your face.

"Aww, that's the first time I see you being concern of me~"

"Oh shut up, this is not the time to joke around."

"Yeah, yeah, geez, what could be more worse—"

BRAAAGHHHH

Both Y/n and Chimon had almost got their souls out due to someone, to be exact one of the Toman member came flying towards their direction without warning, the poor guy was all hurt as the two hurriedly give him help.

But the dude denies, "I-I'm fine I should head back."

"No you're not! After flying from over there, who did that to you?!" ask Y/n.