CHAPTER 23 : Part of Us

"Come on Sweetie don't get mad." Her dad, named L/n Issey kept trying to coax his daughter to stop being in a bad mood.

While her mother; L/n Sara only laughs at the kitchen counter preparing snacks for her and Draken.

(A/N: the name of Y/n's parents it's only my own idea so it would be easy to remember, of course it's okay if y'all wanted it different a name 👌)

They are now in a living room. Draken sits beside Y/n on the floor, while Issey on the sofa since he had a bit of a hard time sitting had his legs crossed because he had a motorcycle accident many years ago, so he cannot sit in whatever position he likes anymore.

"Whatever, I'm going to change." Y/n still denied speaking, showing her pout and stood up, leaving the guys alone in the living room.

"Sorry about her, that's her habit every time she's upset." Issey said to Draken who was sipping his tea.

"I think you should say sorry again to her." The young one suggested making Issey chuckle.

"You seem to know my daughter well, how long have you two been close?" ask him curious.

"Since August Sir, Y/n was the one who met me first." Draken answered with a small smile.

"Ohh so when it was her first day of school huh? Anyway just call me Issey, no need for 'Sir', that's too formal."

Draken was not expecting Y/n's dad to be so nice and a really bro person, due to when he met him earlier the first time at the front door, he was all informal like he already knows Draken for such a long time, especially when he said that he likes his style.

Her mom too, she's so easy going, the parents seem to have the same personality because they won't stop talking the entire time.

Even the dragon tattoo guy now knows random stuff like; Y/n is mostly afraid of anything like bugs or ghosts, after her mom suddenly bickered something about her fear when she found a creepy spider earlier.

Or about where Issey has been trapped in the attic for the whole day because the door was stuck and at that time there was only her little brother inside the house, but he's using headphones all day so he didn't hear a thing that the father was yelling for help.

So much more unique but also random things happened in this house.

And Draken already loves them, just hearing their stories, he felt like he had a real family now.

"Ken-kun, Ken-kun, look at this!" called Sara, making the blonde boy look at her and immediately met with a picture frame.

"This is Y/n when she's in grade school, she's so cute and tall!"

Draken then looked at it. It was true, she was at the corner and had a big smile on her face. The picture was taken when the school held a sports festival.

"AGH! Don't show that Mama it's embarrassing!" Y/n who heard that loud and clear from her room earlier, quickly ran out of there to make sure her parents didn't show anything mortifying for Draken to see.

"What's embarrassing about? It's cute!"

"It's not!!" She protests, and manages to steal the photo from Draken's hand.

"Hmph you're no fun." Sara pouted but happily smile next when she let out another picture, "I have more of it, this is when Y/n pooped on—"

"MAMA!!"

BUGH!

"Ouch!" Y/n muttered when a sudden light punch landed on her head, and it surprised her when it was none other than her little brother.