CHAPTER 29 : You Weren't There

THE NEXT FIVE DAY

After those weird events or bad days went through, Y/n was back in her normal school life.

On the other hand after what happened, she told Toman and Jaguars that those strangers that were after her, probably a set up or a planned by, could be a gang that Toman never encountered before or its only a regular group of bad guys.

Baji was the one who beat them, but when he managed to finish them all off, they got their chance to run away when he was asking for a backup.

Of course he was pissed that he doesn't get to figured out who they really are but Mikey and Draken already had something on their mind of what they should do to get rid of those guys.

"Y/n, you can go home ahead of us like usual." Said the coach along Ara as the captain while Y/n had her face annoyed, she and her team are now in the usual gym basketball court.

"But I—"

"Y/N! We already promised to keep our mouths shut to not tell your parents of what happened to you." The coach cuts her off as Ara has already brought her usual gym bag and tosses it to her.

"And you need to be safe until no one is following you again, we all decided to trust in your care with those guys like you used to hang out with, now go home." Ara added as Y/n looked at all of her teammates, felt bad.

It's been since day one they always let her go home first before sunset, it's like she got her curfew.

"But the competition in the next—"

"You'll be joining the other one in next month, bye!!"

They all managed to push her outside of the gym, literally shoo her away as if she is not allowed to join for the third match she's been wanting to participate in.

"Yo Y/n-chan—"

"Hiks..."

The three guys who just arrived to pick her up; Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi were startled that the tall girl was crying in front of the gym.

"Oi what happened?!"

"Let me guess, they told you to go home faster again today?" Chifuyu stated as Y/n only nodded sadly as Takemichi and Baji looked at each other and slightly chuckled.

Baji then pulled her by the arm, "Come on, we'll take you home like usual."

"Baji-san, can we go to the new ice cream store that just opened this morning??" request Chifuyu and Takemichi nodded in approval next to him.

"Hina told me it tastes really good! Let's go Baji-san!!"

"Y/n-san too! Eating ice cream will make you feel better!"

Baji sighs, "Alright let's go."

At The Ice Cream Store

"Stop crying now or not, I'm not going to treat you three." Baji remind again when Y/n still had a glimpse of tears in her eyes as Takemichi and Chifuyu on her both cheer her up so she won't be sad again.

"SEE? COME ON Y/N-CHAN! FREE TREAT!"

"When will we get that from Baji-san since he's not so broke now! Don't cry again, pwease?" beg Chifuyu along with Takemichi, as if those two was like in the bringer of death.

But for sure the way they acted made an instant smile on her face, "I'm back to normal now."

"YEAYY!!!" The two yelp happily very loudly as they quickly approach Baji for the money as the long haired guy gave it to them.