CHAPTER 37 : One For All

Ever since the explosion had become the main attention of the whole Japan, only in one hour, the rescue team has discovered that the bomb that was planted is created origanally in Japan which is obviously illlegal and against the law.

Since bomb was make only for trial by scientsist along with bomb technicians, and they were still finding out who was the culprit who that planted, although 65 percent sure that it was probably terrorist.

By the time Mikey, Draken, Takemichi along with the main division captains came to the action scene, they didn't put a single care but park their bikes on the side of the road.

The situation in Tokyo is utterly chaos because many people scared in fear if the terrorist still around hiding, worst case they might be plant another bomb.

Mikey along the rest then stepped up ahead towards the department building where it happened that was surrounded with dozens of rescue teams, but one of the officers halted them when they went near.

"No more passing until here kids! It's dangerous!!"

"My sister and my friend are in there! I have to go and save them!!" stated Mikey.

"One of the squad rescue team is on their way now, let's just hope for good news that your acquaintances are safe."

Mikey had his eyes dagger towards the officer but he was surprised along with the rest when someone suddenly pulled the officer earlier by the collar, it was Draken.

He had his veins popped out, his eyes twitching in anger. "If any of the rescue team failed to rescue my mother and my girl, I'll remember to hang your head, officer."

"GAH!" yelp both Takemichi and Peh-yan.

As Mitsuya and Baji hurriedly pulled the giant guy backwards, calming his friend to take it easy, but the officers only ignored them and continued doing his job.

And little did they know, Draken didn't realize what he just called Y/n as.

"It's okay Ken-chin, we all feel the same way." Mikey stated as he had his fist curled.

"Sachiko-san is going to be fine, she has Y/n-chan and Emma-chan with her." Added Takemichi as Draken had his breath slowed down a bit.

It's been a while he hasn't released his enormous range, the last time was when he was face to face with Hanma.

"I just have this feeling that they are together now." Mitsuya said as they all agreed.

"We may not be able to do anything from here but all we can do is just to greet them 'welcome home' when their back, right Ken-chin?" asked Mikey with his pure smile.

Draken halts back his small tears while letting out a tch; "Dear God... Please don't take them away from me." He mumbles silently on his own.

= ₊‧.°.⋆🫧•˚₊‧⋆. =

Back to Y/n and the others situation; it was the worst nightmare outcome when they found out there is another bomb again that was plant in the same floor.

"HEY Y/N!! REN!! WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAY?! ANOTHER BOMB?!" Due to Sebastian's yelling, the rescue team who was on the call cannot help but to panic and demand him to tell the current situation now.

"Y-Yeah." Answered Y/n as she approached the black bomb once more but Sebastian held her shoulder.

'"It's dangerous if you get closer to it Y/n!! We should escape!"