CHAPTER 8 : Karaoke Date

( Thank you so much for 1k readers!! 𓁹‿𓁹 ❤ )

"WOHOOOO!!!" yelled Baji and Y/n through the microphone.

They both knew they were too loud but don't care at all if the people beside the other room got disturb, Y/n is enjoying letting out her stress due to tiring practice the whole day, while Baji who is dizzy with shitty school and gang stuff.

"Hey, do you mind I sing Lisa's song? The Crossing Field soundtrack just release two weeks ago." Asked Y/n while look at the song lists to pick the next track.

"No freaking way, you're a fan of Lisa too?!"

"Yeah duh!!"

"Turn it on! Turn it on!!"

"Roger!!"

With that, they continued on singing their lungs out, at first Baji wanted to carry on to five more songs but realizing the (h/c) girl was looking tired, although she kept hiding it, he then rose up from the sofa.

"Let's go."

"Huh where? I thought we'll be doing karaoke for the whole night?"

"Yeah, but you look awfully hungry, let's eat." Baji invites as Y/n immediately nods in agreement, her stomach then growls pretty loud making the guy laughs.

He then drove both of them to his favourite food streets, although he was planning on to brought her to the convenient store to eat Peyoung instant, but that sounds lame so he lets it today for Y/n to pick whatever she wants.

"Go on and pick anything, my treat today."

"What? No! You paid the karaoke too earlier before I did to!"

"Just take this as my reward after you manage to made your team to go the finals, in exchange you have to work harder to gain the champion." Baji answered making Y/n look at him with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you! Don't fault it on me if pick the whole food stall here!"

Baji jolted his eyes, "Not until that far you idiot!!"

"Kidding!"

Y/n then walk ahead, looking at bunches of foods, it's been a long time she didn't came to a food bazaar like this, back to Nagoya she didn't find food streets pretty often since she also live not in the middle of the city instead at a nearby village.

"Oh this looks good!" Y/n chirps as Baji then also look at it but surprised what she was referring too.

"Let's eat Peyoung!"

"You don't want like a sushi or sashimi over there?" asked Baji looking up at the girl who is taller than him.

"Nah, this one's good, besides I heard that this is your favourite food and you always get it in the convenient store, probably this one taste better from the chef itself!" the girl answered as she then took no longer to order two plates of Peyoung noodles.

Baji look at the girl quietly, he doesn't know since when he is attached to her this much, all started just because she's a new friend of Mikey, Draken, and Emma. Then when they knew each other, unexpectedly had the same interest a fan of KANA-BOON, until they spend the time together goofing around.

But one day something hits different in Baji's heart, day by day meeting Y/n, he just realizes how pretty and cool she is every time she appears, especially playing basketball. Baji might not that often see her practicing like Draken, Mikey, and the others did but she was so dope back then in the court.

A different version side of Y/n that scores as sack of gold.

"Baji, hey! Earth to Baji!" Y/n snapped him when he was in daze, still his eyes on hers, a sudden little blush appeared on his both cheeks, making him looking away.