CHAPTER 36 : Time-Bombed

= Several Minutes Before The Explosion  =

"Mom, where are you?" ask Draken towards Sachiko through the phone, he is now currently at Takemichi's house along with Mikey.

After the three usual hang outs by the river, Takemichi wanted them to go to his house since he just barely cleaned his place which is very rare for him because he never did it before.

"I'm on my way to shopping Ken, it's in the Bansho Department."

"With who?"

"Alone, by taxi of course."

"You don't use those bodyguards you hired from Dubai??"

Sachiko let out a 'pfft' from the other side, "I told them to have a break since it's Sunday, don't worry I'm fine on my own."

"Yeah? After the next day suddenly someone came to you and asked for an autograph? Plus, the fact that you didn't tell me sooner you're an important person from that country?!"

"Aww don't be mad~ I said I was sorry, I'm just scared if I reveal my true career you don't want to be my little boy again."

Draken tiredly sigh and message his temples, somehow his mother act resembled Y/n. "Alright, I'll pick you up when you're finished, what time?"

"Around 6 or 7."

"Roger and don't forget if someone asks your name, give them a fake one."

"Aye Aye!"

The tattooed guy then puts back his phone and twitches in annoyance immediately when Mikey along with Takemichi already look at him in wonder.

"KEN-CHIN! YOUR MOM IS SOMEONE FAMOUS?!"

"IS SHE RICH?!" added Takemichi.

"Shut up."

"YOU TOLD US THAT SHE RUNS A COMPANY BUT OH MY GOD IS SHE ALSO A CELEBRITY?!"

"AH I KNOW! A INTERNATIONAL MODEL??!"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!" Draken roared at them, deciding to ignore them by taking random comics from the shelves.

"Oh come on Ken-chin tell us~ I already promised you that whoever knows your mother in Toman is only me, Takemitchy, Mitsuya, Baji, Peh."

"I'm good at keeping secrets!" said Takemichi proudly, "In fact; now it's only the two of us that knows your mother's true identity."

Draken only continued to glare at those two, Mikey who still plastered his innocent puppy eyes while Takemichi showed him his pleading smile, although on the inside he was also afraid to death if the big guy gonna punch him in the ass.

"Fine."

Mikey and Takemichi look at each other while yelping a 'hoooraay!'

"But if one of you dared to slip that out of your tongue, I'll crush your head and hang it on the school's flagpole."

"H-HEAD?!"

"Yeah Takemitchy, especially you, you are clumsy to the maximum so kept your mouth f*cking shut."

"R-Roger sir..."

Mikey then takes one of the pillows for him to hug it, "Now tell us!"

"Sachiko Ruri-san is known as one of the most famous foreigners who works in Dubai, her status now is currently as the president of the car engineering company, she cannot tell me the name due to it's important to keep her identity a secret here. Plus, she's also one of the smartest humans with highest IQ during her studies there."