CHAPTER 42 : All This Time

"D-Draken-kun??"

"Hm." The blonde instead answering only tightens his grip around her, making her back stuck towards his boded chest, without a gap for her to breath.

"Why are you here? How about the party??"

"I can't continue it without you there, so I left."

"But Sachiko-san and Jessi—"

"I supposed there is someone more important right now than them, hm?"

Y/n got blush mad when Draken bent down his head more so his face went neared on her left, his directly staring at her from the side.

"U-Uh..."

Draken chuckled as he then let go slowly followed by patting her head, but when the (h/c) girl was not held by his arms she felt a bit sad that maybe he could hug her longer.

WHAA?! GET A GRIP Y/N!!. Y/n slapped her own.

Her boyfriend then rested his arms on the balcony fence, "Wow, now this is great scenery, I might be looking at this every night."

Y/n then do what he did by standing on his side, looking at the view as well.

"You're right."

"There's something on your mind." Draken said again.

"There is."

"And that is...?"

"You."

Draken halted for a second, he was about to turn around to look at her but his eyes were blessed right after knowing that his lover had her face pouting.

"Actually it's you and Jessi."

"Jessi? What's the deal with her??" ask the blonde confused, acting like he was but he noticed something else from herself.

"U-Uh she's pretty and... You are close with her."

"Yeah that's true, so?" Draken had a hidden playful smile on his face.

Y/n scoff quietly when he doesn't even deny it, "Well to be honest you two look great together."

"You think so?"

At that moment Y/n had no idea that Draken was playing around with her, totally no clue due to her mad jealousy.

"Ugh, then why bother yourself all the way to like me?! You haven't answered my question why you like me, Draken-kun..."

"You're pretty."

She made an 'oh' sarcasm face, "You think I would agree that easily? Oh come on, my face is nothing compared to—"

"Y/n listen," he stops her by gripping her both shoulders so now she would face him.

"There is no comparison in my dictionary about the people that I love, in fact, what I mean you're pretty just not the way you are, but you. Your soul is prettier."

It sure made a tingly feeling in her stomach when he said that, the fact that Draken could easily say anything on his mind so easily ever since they were officially together.

"And how can I think about someone else when I think about you constantly?"

"S-Stop saying unpleasant facts like that!!"

"But it's the truth tho??" Draken next took a sneak move to wrap his one arm behind her so she would stick close to him again.

Y/n yelp, trying to pull away but Draken was keeping her from doing so.

"Can you stop doing this also?!"

"I can't. It's not because of me, it's my hormones."

"W-Well I haven't congratulated you yet so congratulations to my man for having me as his girl."