CHAPTER 7 : Tonight

"Y/N!" yelled her teammates.

"RIGHT!" Y/n answered as she dribbled the ball, avoiding the opponent as fast as she can, there are three of them who blocks her way but she manages to dodge them and throw the ball towards her team.

"GO SENPAI!"

With that, the senior threw the ball from far, if she made it, Jaguars team will win after three points, but it didn't happen when the opponent from Blaze block it with a whack, making the ball failed enter the ring.

"AH SHIT!!"

"GO JAGUARS!"

"TOMAN ROOT JAGUARS!!!"

Cheered the crowd especially Y/n could tell her friends and Toman also rooting for her and the others. Y/n then whistle, signalling the one who nearest to the ring to throw the ball at her.

When one of her teammates got it, she immediately throws it to Y/n, but it shocked everyone next when the (h/c) girl instead ran to the opposite way, towards Blaze's ring.

"L/N!!" shouted the coach even the other members.

"What is Y/n-chin thinking?!" yelled Mikey unbelievable along the others.

"She's up to something." Draken commented.

And the tattoo man thought was right, because next, Y/n then turn around back in full speed and open wide her mouth. "TAMAYO-SENPAI!"

Her teammates who also just realize right after two seconds, she then raises her arms high up as Y/n throw the ball with her full strength, making the opponents and teammates surprised.

"It's a trap! Hurry defend the ring!!" yelled one of Blaze members as they all now ran towards the senior earlier who got the ball from Y/n.

"COME ON! JAGUARS!"

"GO JAGUARS!"

The time now was like stop in motion because everyone now was so focus on the ball that was already slipped off from Tamayo, she throws it right from the centre of free throw line zone, in order to get three points right away.

DUNK!

It snapped the whole arena for a second that they thought the ball didn't came in but in exchange it did, the game is now set and winner goes to;

"JAGUAR WINS! JAGUAR WINS! WILL BE HEADING TO THE FINAL!!!"

"WOAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"YEAAAHHHH!!"

Y/n who cannot believe her reckless strategy works still look around zoning out, until all Jaguar teammates and coach approached her for a victory.

"WE DID IT! WE DID IT!"

"THANKS TO YOUR CRAZY IDEA Y/N JUNIOR!" Tamayo praised the (h/c) girl as she then could feel her eyes stung.

"Huwaaa... We are going to the finals!"

"GOOD JOB JAGUARS!"

= ₊‧.°.⋆🫧•˚₊‧⋆. =

"Huhuhu..." sniffled Y/n, who the whole time crying when she was out from the court until now, she is outside the arena with her Toman friends.

"Can you cut it out?! You want to take pictures or not?!" yelled Baji pissed, although he was half laughing proudly because this girl really made it.

"You're so awesome back then Y/n-san! We were so surprised when you suddenly went to the wrong way but turns out baam!" Takemichi said.