CHAPTER 17 : Blunder Within Us

When Y/n was back alone without Draken, she only founds Baji and Takemichi who are trying to get the last piece of Takoyaki, the black haired guy even yanks the poor guy by the collar but he ends up giving it to him instead due to had teary eyes.

"Y/n-chan! Hina and Emma-chan are going to the bathroom then towards the classroom now to clean things up."

"Oh, okay." The (h/c) girl answered, her energetic aura is not visible anymore making Baji and Takemichi look at each other.

"Where's Draken?" ask Baji, examining her features if something goes wrong with her and Draken that made her look all gloomy like this.

"Probably looking for Emma after I convince him to talk to her. You both know what happened to them right?"

"Uh, yeah. But Y/n-chan, Draken-kun is—" Takemichi's mouth was instantly covered with the guy beside as he sent a little glare; as if telling him not to spill anything after he busted them.

"Let's go to your basketball team, that Chimon dog guy and your senior were looking for you just now."

"Really? I hope it's about the result!" Y/n cheered up a little as she went ahead towards her teammates.

Takemichi then went a different way, "I'll be looking for Hina, I promised her to have a date today."

"Alright, see ya later Takemichi-kun!"

With that, Y/n and Baji made their way back towards the gym, when they were there. The (h/c) girl was a bit cautious before looking for her team, she is too lazy if she had to meet with that arrogant chick again, she's not in the mood due to her arguing with Draken earlier.

Even though it kept spinning in her head that she doesn't like to had that conflict with him, it's the first time they had a fight, and at that time Y/n had a bit of clue sadness when Draken yelled mad at her, as if he is telling her something behind those words but the idiot girl didn't know at all what he truly felt.

"I'll wait here." Baji said behind her, his right body already rested against the pillars with his arms crossing.

"You can go home first if you want, it might take a long time for me to talk with the team." Y/n remind but the guy shook his head.

"I know this sounds selfish but Kana-girl, I want your answer tonight."

Y/n widened her eyes looking at him startled but Baji had his face stern, stare at her back with a serious face, he has to be patient but he had to know, he has to, before Halloween comes.

"Whatever it is, even if it's a yes or no, or none of those. I just want your answer."

The girl looked at the ground uneasy, she had her fingers fiddled, but she nodded in the end. "Wait for me then."

Baji smiled a little, he then nodded to tell her to go as she did.

The feeling when she was anxious about meeting that arrogant girl replaced by Baji and Draken problem now, just what's got into her nowadays? So many people suddenly came into her life and she had to face every different kind of drama from them.

Her goal coming to Tokyo was to be only an independent woman and become a pro basketball player, not to have a boyfriend or rival from another team, although she always secretly wishes in her head if it's related to her love life.

Because Y/n could not believe it until now that Baji is the first guy that had feelings even confessed to her.

"Y/N!!" greeted Fuyuno and Chimon together when they spotted her looking for them.

"Hey! How's the result?? I'm sorry I didn't get to watch the match!"

"Well, we didn't expect much so yeah..." answered Fuyuno struggling while Chimon on her side was trying not to burst.