CHAPTER TWENTY

"Congratulations Ms. De Leon you have a healthy baby girl".

Baby Girl

A smile instantly appear on my lips,naisip ko agad si Thirdy and the name he called our baby the other night.

Deila

I think it's a beautiful name for our little angel. I smile as I watch her on screen. Dra. Medina moved the device on her hand,and showed  the baby on different angles. She's really pretty,parang gusto kong maiyak. I wish Thirdy's here with me pero kasi nainis ako sa kaniya kaya hindi ko siya sinama. He didn't know I was gonna come for a check up and to know the baby's gender.

"Huhuhu". I look at mom's direction when I heard her sobbed.

She's looking at the screen,wiping her tears.

"Mom". I called her,she immediately look at my direction.

"Yes?".

"Pfft why are even crying?".

"Kasi naman anak,I can't help it. Can you imagine it,....I won't say I'm proud of you eventually not but this is just something... joyful". Naiiyak niya pa ring sabi.

I hugged her and we watched the baby on the screen together.

"Dad?". Halos tumalon ako sa gulat when I saw daddy standing in front of the door.

"Is it done,how was it?". Nervousness is evident on his voice.

"It's fine dad,why are you even here". Hindi kasi siya sumama sa amin papunta.

"I'm too worried about you,and my apo".

"Dad it's just a check up,it's not like I'm gonna give birth na". Biro ko,he just sighed at ginulo ang buhok ko.

After that we decided to go to the mall to eat,gusto ko na sanang umuwi at tawagin si Thirdy,he hasn't called me or update me kanina pa. But I didn't bother kasi baka busy siya. He has training today,but I chose to let Davin come with him today kasi nga I'm annoyed sa kaniya kahapon.

"Dad,no! I want Thirdy to come with me if mamimili na!". I said as I kept on pulling dad to go out of the baby store.

"Bibili lang ako ng kaunti,saka I'm gonna buy unisex stuffs for the baby". He pushed. I didn't tell him that I already know the baby's gender,it's just me and mom.

"I said no! Daddy!".

I heard him sigh and nod.

Kumain kami sa isang fast food kahit ayaw ni Daddy at mommy but I insisted,I just crave for their chicken and fries.

"You know we can make that at home Beadel,diba?". Si mom

I took a bit of my chicken before answering.

"Ah yeah,but we don't have the same chief as  them". I reasoned out,mom just shook her head.

It's already 5:00 pm when we arrive at home,I was kinda hoping na Davin and Thirdy is in the house na but they weren't. I didn't bother again,I bet Thirdy's training was been extended. I sighed.

Dapat hindi ko na pinasama si Davin kay Thirdy today kasi baka hindi niya mabantayan or mahirap Siya sa pagbabantay but a part of me wants to think he deserves it naman,if ever nahirapan siya.

Hindi ko talaga gets kung bakit kumukulo lagi lang dugo ko kay Thirdy,I do love him,pero kapag andito na Siya sa harapan ko gusto ko siya laging nahirarapan. It's just my pregnancy who does all of those things kaya minsan nakokonsenya ako kapag hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko.

I yawned,I'm so sleepy again.

And so I close my eyes,and rest my head on the couch.

Hindi ko na namalayan ang oras,I woke up and saw it was already 9:00 pm. Tumayo ako and went to the kitchen to see if Thirdy and Davin's home. I saw Ate Mela.