CHAPTER THIRDY - TWO

⚠️! : Strong language,cursing and unfiltered words ahead.

I indeed avoid Thirdy for a while because of Daddy. Ayaw kong galitin ang daddy ko,I wanna make him feel na I respect him as my father by obeying his order for now. But I know that time will come for me to tell him about Thirdy seeing the kids.

I gulped as I enter the familiar gym. Memories came crashing when I saw the same benches and everything in this gym. I'm amaze on how they manage to maintain this very memorable gym for every eagle.

"De Leon". Nagulat ako when I heard coach O calling me.

I sighed before walking towards his direction. Last night I got an email,an invite to join a the playing club of Choco Mucho. I was shocked and kinahabahan pa at first because it's been years since I've been into the court. But at the same time I felt the intensity and desire to say yes.

I also consulted daddy for this and he said whatever I'll do,they'll support me. Plus Davin and Deila cheered for me as I typed my respond through email.

"I'm so happy to see you again BDL. Salamat sa pagpayag mo". Coach Oliver said smiling,joy is visible on his face.

I smiled back at him.

"Of course coach. But I'm a bit worried.. you know coach it's been a while since I played. Actually I was stunned by your email. And for that,thank you for your trust". I said smiling and shake his hand.

"You belong to the court Bea,no matter what happened,I know you'll do great as you step inside of it. I don't need you to play hard,your presence is enough to add fire to the team". I smiled at that.

"Sus gusto mo lang ata ng mang-aaway sa referee eh". I said jokily.

Coach shake his head.

"Parte na din yun". And we both laugh.

Well,what can I say?

I'm really back on court now.

After that,I just sit there for a while as coach O told me the process of being part of the team. Of course the contract signing and all. The thought that I'll be playing with my friends for the team club of ChocoMucho Flying Titans ( CMFT) excites me.

Cause playing with the team I already knew would be,not to easy but mas magaan.

Madzilla : Beaaaaaaa wow talagang hanggang kamatayan tayo partner ha, congratulations Bei, welcome to the club.

I smiled when I receive that text message of Maddie.

Boss D: ate Bei. Congratulations, welcome to the club ate Bea,nakakakilig naman to. Mas gaganahan na akong mag-set nito. See you soon sa training te,love Boss D.

Sus,Deanna and her words.

Kitty Kat : Bea,I heard you joining us. Congratulations Bea,can't wait to play with you. Welcome to the club 🥰

That was sweet,Kat.

Pongzgay : Bea baby! Congratulations and wc to my world aka our team. Can't wait to see you on the training and play with you na din. Let's pump up!

Thanks Ponggay baby.

Ate Den-Den : Beatriz! So happy to hear you joining our team. Welcome Bea,let's pump up real soon and get that championship. OBF! I mean Titans Fight!

Sweet.

I didn't reply to any,I know we'll each other naman eh. Or I'll call them later. I looked at my phone when I got another notification.