CHAPTER THIRDY-THREE

Thirdy became persistent. Everyday he would do stuffs that can make me turn my attention on him,walang araw na hindi niya ako kinulit and it would be a lie if I say it isn't working. If only I'll allow myself to fall for his charm again then I'm so inlove with him right now. But I still had to think straight and think of my children,again.. I can't afford another break.

I comb my hair using my fingers and move them on the back of my head,it's my mannerism. I watch my kids play on the side of the pool. My phone beeped and so the doorbell. I sighed before taking my phone up and walk to the gate,I motioned my hand to ate Mela who's at the side watching over my babies. She nod her head and so I went to the gate to open it for whoever this is.

I wasn't looking at the gate,I'm busy with my phone when it ring,sign of incoming call. I answer it together with opening our gate.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was..

"Andrei!". I shout on the top of my lungs when I saw him,my cousin.

"Hey Beiby". He teased,with the phone on my ear I run and hugged him..

So tight that it almost choked him.

"Jezz Beatriz,I know you miss the gwapo like me since you haven't seen one for a while".

I shake my head at his statement.

You have no idea couz,I see on everyday.. cause there's Thirdy.

I shook my head again.

"Ahh I missed you so much,come here,I'm sure Davin and Deila missed you too they'll be very happy to see you". Yaya ko sa kaniya.

"Yeah sure,I missed those babies too. May pasalubong ako sa kanila". He brought the paperbag he's holding up.

I pouted.

"How about me? Do I have pasalubong also?".

"A kiss for you will do". I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and went inside leaving me to close the door.

"Can you get that jerks hand away from my kids?". I jumped in surprise,and then realized that I'm still holding my phone to my ear.

When I looked at the screen,my eyes widened and heart beat fasten when I saw Thirdy's name. Kanina pa siya on call?

"Thirdy?". Tawag ko.

"Ako nga. Please tell me that jerk is not holding one of my babies". I stilled because of his very serious tone.

"What are you saying?". I asked,confused, who's the jerk his saying ba?

"Damn Beatriz! I heard it all! Stop pretending and just keep my kids away from your fcking boyfriend! And yeah I heard he kissed you as pasalubong?! Wow that sweet of him then?! But remember this Bea, savour that kiss of him,tell him last na yun cause you're coming back to me". My forehead knotted.

I don't understand anything from what he said. But it pisses me off that he's actually raising his voice on me.

"You don't raise your voice on me Ferdinand,I don't know what you're talking about and what are you fighting for but damn you! You're so annoying ". I said pissed.

There's a silence between us for a moment then I heard him sigh heavily.

"I'm sorry..". Bulong niyang sabi but enough for me to hear him.

"Whatever ". I said and hung up.

I don't need nonsense conversation with Thirdy right now  he's just pissing me off so much!