CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

2 more days and I'm gonna reach my 28 weeks of carrying Deila Isabel on my womb. It's been a while but me and Thiry didn't clear our issues pa rin. I'm annoyed na but at the same time I can't help but to miss him. Nasanay talaga ata ako na lagi siyang nandyan. I hate it when I thought of.. what if ako nalang ang magsorry? since I think I'm the one who started this.

I sighed.

My eyes went down to the little paper where I wrote my plan. Corny it may sound but I just found myself planning my surprise for Thirdy, I wanna tell him about our baby's gender through a surprise. And I'm kinda hoping na this would also be a way for us to fix our relationship. Not it was ruined but at least clear things out kasi hindi talaga kami okay ni Thirdy. 

And after 2 days he'll be flying to Europe also for his training. I sighed as I read what I wrote on the paper. I have to do this or else aalis si Thirdy ng hindi man lang niya alam ang gender ng baby. And maybe,just maybe it would help him boost up for training.

I gulped and ready myself. I went to the mall to buy something. I also did the things I had to for the surprise. I don't know what got into me but I just found myself telling the driving to go to the campus where I know in this time of the day the eagles were playing on the BEG.

As the car stop,I'm hesitating pa at first but because I'm here naman na,I went out of the car and walk. Some students were busy doing their things. Some of them smiled at me. I look around.

Gosh I miss walking in these paths,I miss driving while my teammates are at my back shouting for me to drive faster because I'm teasing them. The times when we have to fit ourselves in one car even if we couldn't. Minsan nga hindi na nasasara ang back compartment ng kotse ko kasi may nakasakay din dun. The mass,where my teammates would take a photo or video of me so I had to look back and it's really annoying me.

Me sitting in the classroom making myself understand history,and Thirdy being late always. The injuries and bruises I get from playing. The tape that never left my shoulders. Me going to my cousin's wedding wearing a jersey and cycling shorts. Sleeping whenever I get a chance and teasing Jho,and dito ko lang to aaminin.

I miss bullying them.

They say I'm a bully,not naman. Bonding ang tawag dun.

'We're good friends',gosh I miss saying that. That was ThirBea's favorite line as people say,it's true naman.

A smile escape my lips when I remember the things I've done as I stay in this school. Soon I'll be graduating but the word 'Atenean' will remain in me. This may not be the first choice but at least this was the last and I never regret chosing Ateneo.

I sighed and continues walking,still remembering the good and crazy times I have here. I don't know but I feel like I have to cherish this day that I'm here.

As I reach BEG I saw the eagles playing. For some reason I feel proud to be an eagle. Sana in the near future my kids will also choose Ateneo. They will have their freedom to choose what school would they go but of course depende yun sa kakayahan ni Thirdy na magbayad ng tuition nila. Oo si Thirdy lang ang magbabayad.

I saw Thirdy playing prolly on the court. He got to score 3 and then more. I watch him do the thing he loves. I can see his tiredness but the joy in his eyes says it all. He's enjoying,he's happy and I promise to keep that smile and happiness because I love him so much.

When I saw them settle on the bench,I walk slowly hoping that he would see me and call me.

'Si BDL,pwede kaya tayo magpapic?'. I heard the I think is freshmen's saying.

I smile at them.

'shit! Nakita niya tayo'.

'ang ganda talaga, expensive so much'. Bulong nung Isa