chapter 13~slip n' slide 'mania'

CALISSA'S POV

i finally make my way back to the house and find ryan sitting outside, smoking a cigarette.

"good morning dunn!" i cheerily greet him, changing my whole original demeanor.

i grab his cigarette out of his mouth and take a long drag, placing it back in his mouth afterwards.

"uhh good morning?" he cluelessly responds, the cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

i walk in the house to see everyone sitting around the living room and eating pancakes.

"what's the plan for today?" i ask the guys.

"well we were gonna do a stunt involving a ginormous slip and slide on a lake, but if you're not up to it then steve-o is gonna hang back so you'll have someon-"

"why would i not be up to it! i love an excuse to wear a bikini" i smile as i cut chris' sentence off.

i run upstairs and throw on my small lavender purple bikini along with some low rise jean shorts and bam's sweatshirt. i do my eyebrows then put on some light mascara along with a cherry lip tint. i look over to my medication on my dresser, staring at it for a while; when was the last time i took it?

"cali come down here!" i hear ryan yell, interrupting my thoughts.

i jog down the stairs and watch everyone running around, preparing items for the lake. i look at ryan who's waving me over to him.

"cali you really don't have to go with us, are you sure you're feeling okay? we'll do more water related stunts later on" ryan quietly says to me.

"i'm fine dunn, thanks for checking on me but i'm ready to do this bit" i smile at him.

i walk away from him and grab a bottle of water from the kitchen closet; as i spin around on my heels, i'm startled by bam who's popped up in front of me.

"are ya ready? remember to tell me at any time if you want to leave or just sit out for a while" bam tells me.

"yes i'm ready and i know" i tell him, chuckling lightly.

~~~

we make it to this huge lake that has a wooden ramp, covered in multiple tarps. johnny, chris, bam, and ehren are throwing gallons of lube onto the ramp as wee-man, ryan, the film crew, some random friends of ehren, and i sit back and watch. bam and ehren push each other around in the lube, resulting in them falling on their asses then into the water. everyone starts getting into their swimsuits and johnny catches my eye; the sun hits his abs, making him look like the typical hot 'boy next door' in a 90's movie.

"god cali, don't dislocate your jaw!" ryan very loudly jokes.

i chase after him to hit him in the arm but fall from a puddle of lube in the grass, resulting in him laughing and pointing at me. i flip him off and can't resist holding back my smile anymore.

"alright! bam, chris, and i will test it out first then it'll be good for the rest of you to start using it!" johnny yells to all of us.

we all agree and the cameras begin rolling, pointed at johnny on top of the ramp. he slides down, stomach first and barely catches air off of the ramp as a dodgeball is aimed at his head. everyone laughs and claps as his body splashes in the water. chris has his dick wrapped in a black plastic bag and duct tape, calling himself the 'garbage man'.

after a few people have went i want a turn on the slip n slide. i take off bam's sweatshirt and my shorts, running my hands through my wavy hair. a couple of people whistle at me but when i look up to see who it was, practically all of the guys are staring at me intently.