chapter 20~the third deadly sin

CALISSA'S POV

this morning has been hectic; arguments are echoing throughout the house and luggage is being thrown everywhere. currently there's an argument between who will drive with who and it just sounds like grade school chatter.

"i'm not fucking driving with chris! he's gonna masturbate in MY backseat like he did last time!" johnny raises his voice at bam.

"why do you think i'd want that?!" bam yells back. 

"i have nice LEATHER seats in MY car! you just rented a shitty old honda civic, it's not even your damned car" johnny laughs lightly.

god his laugh is cute; wait what?! stop calissa.

"how about we switch at every hotel yeah?! situation solved" i roll my eyes, walking my suitcase out to the driveway.

after a couple of minutes waiting for the boys, i see ryan and chris jump into bam's rental car. they're seriously gonna leave me in johnny's car?! i take a deep breath and begin to load my luggage into johnny's open trunk while steve-o and johnny get in.

"cali the seat up front is more comfortable for resting, i th-"

"she'll sit back here with me p.j" steve-o cuts johnny off with a smug smile.

i awkwardly look back and forth between them until a slightly aggressive look from steve-o forces me to his decision. i silently sit in the back seat next to him and begin my suffering of this long car ride. no one even talked for the first 4 hours, all that was heard was just quiet music and steve-o's obnoxious snoring; he's been out since we left the driveway.

"so where's our first hotel at?" i quietly ask johnny.

"it's in tucson...are you feeling okay back there? any pain?" johnny asks me with slight hesitation in his voice.

"i'm doing okay i guess..thanks" i respond, awkwardly squirming in my seat.

we went silent for a few more minutes until johnny decided that small talk was better than no talk.

"so are you and -o a thing?" he asks with a crack in his voice.

"i don't think so, he's just really caring" i respond.

"caring? he just wants to get in your pants cali" johnny scoffs.

"do you really have to start now? you're lucky i'm even talking to you" i say, giving him a dirty look through the rear view mirror.

johnny opens his mouth to add onto my remark then quickly shuts it. the rest of the way to tucson was silent and uncomfortable; not just because i was in a car with johnny AND steve-o but considering the fact that my ribs really were hurting pressed against these hard leather backseats.

"fuck i can't wait to get in bed" i groan, lightly rubbing my side.

"with me right baby?" steve-o chuckles.

"ha..ha, funny o-" i scoff at him, looking out the window.

we finally arrive at the hotel and bam's already got us all rooms. chris and steve-o are sharing a room while bam and ryan are sharing one as well; that leaves johnny and i to be the only ones who have rooms to themselves.

"i'm telling you man, you could've just had cali and i share so it'd be less expensive" steve-o tells bam.

"like i'm letting your ass sleep with my cousin" bam says, annoyed.

"fuck you bam, you see y-"

"steve-o stop" i cut him off, hitting his chest with force.

steve-o throws my hand off of him and begins walking up to his room, similar to a child throwing a tantrum.