Chapter 16: Phobia Factor (Part 2)

(3d POV)

It was now 3 days later and everyone sat in the mess hall waiting for Chris to anounce the nect challenge.

"Campers." He started, in a deep voice for drama. " You next challenge is a little game I'd like to call 'Phobia Factor'. Prepare to face, you worst fears."

"Worst than this?" Lishawna asked holding up a dark hairy sausage shaped thing on her fork. 

"We're in trouble." Gwen stated.

"Now for our first victims." Chris said, reading a small card before pointing at the door. "Heather. Meet us all at the theater. It's sumo time!" The girl in question spat out her drink in shock, leaving Trent all wet. "Gwen, you, me, the beach, a few tons of sand." Gwen gasped.

"Wait how do they know that those were your biggest fears?" Lindsay asked

Gwen slapped her forehead while saying, "Because we told them."

"Seeing Lindsay's confused look, Trent followed, "At the camp fire after Nick got eliminated." 

"Wait they were listening to us?" She asked while standing up worriedly.

"It's a reality show genius. They're always listening to us." Gwen stated.

"But that's like eavesdropping." She said.

"Chief hatchet! Didn't you have a special order for Tyler here today?" Chris asked while going over the list.

Chief smirked while flipped something in the deep fryer before carrying it over to Tyler. 

Seeing it was something fried and shaped like a turtle, Mia placed her hand on his shoulder in support and whispered, "You can do this. It's just like we practiced."

With a small nod, Tyler hesitated to grab it before biting off the head.

Unexpectedly a turtle popped it's head out from inside and Tyler made a show of throwing it away before running out the door.

Later the teams stood in front of a rubber pool filled with bugs. Both teams watched in disgust at Beth's challenge. Tyler vomited while Owen fainted.

Beth gulped before jumping in then came out with a smile on her face and worms in her teeth. Her team cheering loudly for her.

"And Beth sets the bar way up there." Chris said.

Later on, Chris took pleasure in placing an ugly wig on Lindsay while chief helped Sadie and Kadie onto their 14 inch heels before stepping aside, finding it slightly amusing as they try to support each other.

Owen and Izzy turn came as Chief who was in a female flight attendant's outfit for some reason, opened the door of the plane for them to enter. Once the plane took off, Owen and Izzy started screaming and it became clear that the plain wasn't in good condition of duck tape came off the wing showing a slight crack.

Harold, DJ and Duncan were in the bathroom when Harold asked from inside one of the stall, "Do you think her plan will would?"

"Mia is the captain of the chess club and would have won nationals if she she hadn't fallen sick. I don't know much about chess but I do know you have to be smart for it." Duncan said while washing his hand. "There was even this one girl who went to our girl and thought she could take it over with her money while trampling over anyone she deemed to be weak. Unfortunately for her, one of them was Mia."

"What happened to her?" He asked, pulling up his pants and exiting the stalls.

Duncan shrugged before continuing, "Don't know. I was suspended at the time but when I went back, I heard about her picking on Mia and the next day, she tried blaming Mia for everything bad that happened to her but she couldn't prove anything. Hair lose, stolen stuff, surprise pranks even her clothes going missing in the showers. In the end, I heard she moved."