Chapter 12: Not Quiet Famous (Part 2)

(3p POV)
Less than 10 minutes till showtime and trouble had already hit the killer base team.

Tyler, DJ, Geoff, Duncan and Harold bet Bridgette that she couldn't stand on her hands for 20 minutes. Of course, she took it until her foot got caught in a rope, releasing it on to Courtney's violin.

Not knowing what to do, Bridgett went to the one person on the island that would be able to fix this.

"Bella!" Bridgette yelled her name in exhaustion after running from the stage area. She ran to the guys cabin only to see Mia-Bella rummaging through all 4 of her bags.

"Where is it?" She muttered to herself.

"Bella we've got a problem!"  Bridgette exclaimed, catching Mia-Bella's attention immediately.

After explaining what had happened, Mia-Bella went back to rummaging through her bags. "I'm sure I saw it here. Oh here they are." She pulled out a glue gun, duck tape and instrument strings. "Just bring it back here and I'll do my best to fix it. It's just broken in two so it should be easy."

"Ok but why can't you just come with me?" Bridgette asked.

"I'm looking for back up." Bridgette's face twisted in confusion as Mia-Bella went back to rummaging through her stuff before smiling widely. "Here it is." 

Bridgette jumped slightly when she pulled out a flat skull like object.

"Hey" Getting her attention while placing the flat skull on the bed before going back to rummaging. "You still play the drums right?"

"Yeah why?" Bridgette asked but only receive a small smile from her sweet friend.

Later on, Bridgette returned to the stage area to retrieve the broken instrument. 

"You" Courtney sobbed out upon Bridgette's approach. "You killed my violin."  

"I didn't mean to. I'm sure Bella can fix it." She took the instrument from her only for it to break into even smaller pieces causing Courtney to scream out in despair.

A few minutes later and the show was about to start so all the performers were back stage warning up for their acts.

After putting back everything in her bag, Mia-Bella finally arrived in a long blue rope with a shower cap, tugging along her suitcase.

"You gonna take a shower after this?" Duncan smirked at her from his seat on the bleacher.

"Very funny." Not wasting any time, she pulled out the flat skull, a few stings and an extendable flat pole. "Hurry up and tune this. It's the last song we played together."

"No way. I can't believe you brought this." Duncan smiled happily as her put the pieces together.

"Where's Bridgette?" Mia-Bella turned her attention to Harold sitting behind Duncan.

"She's back stage." He said in his usual hoarse voice.

"Thanks" And with that, she left for her friend.

"It's the TDI Talent extravaganza!" Chris yelled, signaling the start of the show. "Welcome to the very first Camp Wawanakwa Talent Contest! Where 6 campers will showcase their made skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves. First up for the screaming gophers is Justin."

Justin came out on stage, posing and smiling shirtless.

"I don't get it." Bridgette and Courtney jumped slightly, taking they're eyes off of Justin, to see Mia-Bella behind them. "He's just a hot guy."

Bridgette chuckled at her friend, "Of course you wouldn't understand it." While Courtney scoffed at her, turning all her attention back to Justin.

"Hey Bridgette" Mia-Bella called, grabbing attention when she took her a flat circular object. "Do you remember that song I had sent to your phone?"