Peadmont High Bitches!

Cheyenne --

As soon as I pulled into the school parking lot,  I began getting nervous which was unlike me.

"Chey the hell you getting nervous over? Snap out of it!" I said thinking aloud.

I stepped out of my car and starting walking towards the school when a small clique of girls began staring at me.

"Um.Can I help you ?" I asked as I began looking  at the rag doll looking hoe.

"Bitch do you know who I is?" she spat as she stepped up to me.

"Uh no? Am I supposed to care cause at this point I really couldn't give a fuck" I responded back  while a crowd began  forming around us.

This girl got me all twisted.

"Hoe! The fuck you think you is? Coming up here like you some top notch bitch! I will fuck you up." She began chomping on her stale gum.

I felt my face getting red as I looked her up and down before opening my mouth. "Kay first off bitch you needa take your ratchet ass somewhere because I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to. I am  not one of these Peadmont bitches..Know that Alright! And Im not one to fuck with and thats a promise. Don't call a girl a hoe when you are one yourself. Dutty bitch!" I said  before taking off.

As I was walking all I kept hearing was  "Ouuu she told you Raina.." 

"She fine as fuck tho".

I didn't even care at this point, bitch needs to know her place before tryna start shit with me.. Chey Dont play that!

I finally found the office after waltzing in the halls of Peadmont and got my schedule.

"Room 114.." I said while searching for my first period class. After spending about 5 minutes looking back at forth at the different room number I finally  found it and walked in.

It was so awkward all eyes were on me. As I was walking towards a seat in the back I heard someone whisper "Ain't that the girl who cussed Raina's ass outside?"

I laughed  as I pulled out one of the available chairs  and sat down. This is going to be an interesting year at Wackmont High.