Lawd Have Mercy!

"Morning Baby!" My mom cooed as she woke me up from my beauty sleep.

"Augggh, mom Im sleeping. " I groaned as I rolled over in the bed.

"Um its 6 am what you mean you sleeping ? Get ya lazy ass up you have school in two hours!"

I grunted as I stood up stretching.

"I made you breakfast, so hurry before it gets cold!" She said yelling from down the hall.

After I did all my stuff in the bathroom, I got dressed and headed downstairs.

**

"How come you in such a good mood mom?" I asked while eating a piece of my egg sandwich

"I don't know Chey, Im just liking Atlanta.. you know? Brand new start..for the both of us" She smiled while putting her shoes

on.

"Have a good day Baby girl.." she did while walking out the door.

It feels good to see my mom happy again.

{ FLASHBACK }

"TOUCH ME AGAIN LLOYD AND I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU, IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT ! YOU'RE NOT GONNA HIT ON ME NO MORE! "

"Tracy, Im sorry baby It was a mistake."

"GET THE FUCK OUT THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY "

"BITCH YOU DONE CROSSED THE LINE CALLING THE POLICE? YOU SURE ARE GONNA GET FUCKED UP NOW..COME HERE" he said running towards her and grabbing her hair.

"LET GO OF ME! LET GO" she said trying to push him away.

"Naw! You wanna act BAD THAN YOU GON SEE BAD!"

"LLOYD BROWN COME OUT THE HOUSE NOW"

All of a sudden, the police barged in the house.

" Fuck the police!" Lloyd said when trying to run away

"BANG BANG BANG" Three gunshots went off in Lloyds back. Killing him.

{BACK TO PRESENT}

I shook my head while texting Vanessa.

Me: Hey, Im on my way girl

Nessa: iight boo :)

I grabbed my stuff and headed into my car. While driving my song came on.

"We outchea tryna function, we outchea tryna function" I started to go off while rolling my windows down.

As I pulled up to a stop light, I noticed someone in the car beside me was smiling laughing at me.

I looked over and noticed it was Tyrell.

I rolled my windows up. I was embarrassed a.f ! How dare this nigga do that shit and laugh! Before I knew it was a green light and his car zoomed off!

I finally got to Vanessa house and she came out looking all pretty and shit (No homo).

"Heyyyyy Chey! " she smiled

"...Nessa you will not believe what happened" I said as I began reversing out of her driveway.

"What happened?"

"Girl I was heading to your house when Function came on and I started jamming to my song right, so there's a stop light and I'm still jamming and I still see this nigga beside me smiling and laughing his ass off! Guess who it was?"

"Please girl don't say Trey Songz! You know how I feel bout him already Chey!" Vanessa asked excitedly as I parked in the school parking lot.

"Vanessa you so stupid oh my gosh." Her and I started laughing as we walked out of the car.  " But Nooo it was Tyrell."

"OH MY GOD  GIRL YOU SERIOUS?" she asked  dying of laughter.

Her and Tyrell were close friends.

"Yess.." I said  as I kept my head down.

"Girl you iight, don't stress! Ima see you at lunch tho!"

"Byeeee Ness."

I walked into my first period class and Guess who was staring at me? TYRELL!

"You tryna function Cheyenne?"

I rolled my eyes and sat in my chair while he started to laugh.

"How does he even know my name we don't talk? what the hell?" I said in my head.

The bell rung and Mr.Jackson got up and started talking .

"Alright so morning class. So you will be having a new assignment. You will be working in pairs that I assigned. So Kelly and Donavan you guys are together. Genni and Vincent, Tyrell and Cheyenne..." He continued to read the rest of the pairs but I zoned out.

My heart stopped when I heard Tyrell's and I's name said together.

Did he really just say Tyrell and Cheyenne doe...

I looked over seeing Tyrell smiling.

Tuh bloodclaut........

I said while putting my head down.

WOMP WOMP WOMP.