Got some explaining to do..

Cheyenne--

Tyrell came over and apologized. It felt genuine but I was still a bit hurt.. I really didn't wanna argue nor hold a grudge against him so I just let it go...

"I fucked her up didn't I tho?" I said smirking a bit

"Yea babe" he said laughing while kissing my cheek.

He left his phone on the bed and got up to use the bathroom.

Then his phone started going off.

"Babe your phone!"

"Get it for me" He said while the water was running.

I picked it up and before I could say something I heard..

"Hey Pappi"

"THIS BETTER NOT BE THE SAME BITCH FROM EARLIER..OH HELL NO!"

"Oh shit.."

"Yea bitch! You wanna oh shit now"

I hung up and I WAS PISSED.

I stood up and yelled..

"TYRELL WHY THE FUCK THIS MONKEY CALLING YOUR PHONE DA FUCK!"

He rushed in and he knew the cussing he coming.

"I JUST FOUGHT THIS BITCH AND NOW SHE CALLING YOU? NAH NAH THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE HER YOUR NUM-"

"Chey." He cut me off

"ERKS DON'T CUT ME OFF, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU KNOW YOU WRONG FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT 'CHEY' CRAP.. LIKE YOU MAKING ME HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS... U SHOW NO LOYALTY."

"Chey she asked for my number for the lesson we learned in class, I wasn't thinking at the time so I just gave it to her and left class..I wouldnt fuck us up"

"WHATEVER MAN."

I sat down on the bed away from him.

"Chey you really gon do this right now?"

"Its whatever Tyrell don't worry."

"Don't worry? Cheyenne Davis don't fucking try that shit with me Im in love with you..I fucking love you! Do you not get that!?" My mouth dropped... He said he loved me ..

" I try my best making you happy and just being the best boyfriend I can..you're like no other girl I've been with..Don't you see that?" He looked at me frustrated.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Im sorry okay, I really am..I just don't wanna lose you.." I said looking him in his eyes.

"Baby, you know I gotchu like you got me"

I pecked his lips. His hand moved from my back onto my ass. He pushed me onto the bed, hovering ontop of me.

Kissing my neck, moving lower onto my chest. On some real nigga shit I was getting so wet and I have a feeling he knew that.

His lips went my breasts. Sucking around my boob with my bra still on, leaving hickies on my left and right boob.

I felt his hand slip into my panty.

"Awwh" I moaned into his ear.

I felt one finger go deep inside me.

"You like that?" he asked as he began  going faster.

I didn't say nothing. I was in my own zone at this point to say anything until, I felt another finger go in.

"Awww yes daddy..go deeper."

"You like that huh?" He said going faster