Roll Outtt

Keyon--

Today was my first day at this school Peadmont High. Lastnight I met my dads girl and her daughter.

She was sexy but she got a boyfriend sooo... but you never kno ;). Tyrell was iight tho. He told me how he was the captain of his ball team but I was captain at my old school. Ha, so we'll see how long that lasts.

I was already dressed and I was on my way out when my dad called me .

"Key?" He shouted.

"Yah dad?" I said walking towards the kitchen door.

"You're not gonna eat?" He said while eating.

"Naw, Im straight " I said smiling .

"iight have a good day son"

"You already know !" I said turning around and walking out the door.

About 20 minutes, I pulled up to Cheys house, It was really a ten minute drive, but round here too confusing for me, with all these signs and shit.

I honked twice, waiting for her to come out. I took out my phone and went on Instagram while waiting on her.

About two minutes later she came out and opened the door. She was wearing black tights with a red crop top and red toms. She looked sexy with her lil red bandana wrapped around her head. I bit my lip looking at her.

She snapped her fingers in my face and grabbed my phone outta my hand.

"Hey! " I said trying to get it.

"Quit!" She said taking it out of my reach.

I sighed and started my car. It wasn't like I got anything bad on there anyways.

"Tehe" She said looking down on the phone.

"What you doing over there"

" I just followed myself On Instagram. ooh and make a right over there." She said directing me.

I made a right and I looked back at her to see her posing,taking pictures. I shook my head.

We pulled up to the school while parking.

"Don't look that bad." I said while walking out with Chey

We were walking and I swear people were grilling me. I swore I saw one girls drool came out her mouth and fall on the floor. The thirstyness is reaaaaaal out here!

I went to the office to get my new schedule while Cheyenne went go her locker.

I came out and I started walking towards her. I saw this pretty redbone walk towards me. She had blonde hair like Keyisha Cole and she had a lil booty.

"Hey you new here?"

"Uh ya " I said smiling.

"Im Raina" she said smiling.

"Keyon"

"Well Ill see you around Keyon"

I nodded my head. Sum bout her just... I can't put my finger on it.

I was still in the same position while I felt someone poke my back.

I turned around to see Chey and Tyrell. I got a lil jealous, cant lie.

"So you talking to Raina now?"

"Uh, naw she just approached me and shit"

"Watch out for her! "

"What's wrong with her? she look so innocent" I chuckled.

"Ha, well she' broke me and Tyrell up. She hired someone to make him leave. I got stabbed because of her trifling ass."

"Damnn, forreal ma?".

She nodded her head up and down.

"Ayoo Tyrell when are tryouts?"

"ahh we had one already but come to the one after school tomorrow"

" iight no problem."

I ended up having my first period with Tyrell, Chey and some girl named Jazmine. She a baybie doe!

Jazmine--

It was after school,and I had gone home when Jaylen texted me.

Jaaay: I've been thinking bout you

I blushed while looking at the text.

I was still with Jermaine but, I felt like my feelings were getting stronger and stronger for Jaylen.

me: Come overrr? ;)

Jaylen: gotchuu

20 minutes later, he came over and I ran to the door. I answered it and went to hug him.

He kissed my cheek and we went into the living room, watching tv. We were sitting down chilling, when he went over and kissed me.

"Jay-" he cut me off putting his finger over my mouth, kissing me.

I ended up kissing him back, deepening the kiss. When my doorbell rang.

-----