Satisfaction

*** KK SO JUST TO CLARIFY.

Jazmine is Cheys best friend and she's now currently dating Jermaine. Before she was talking to Jaylen but after Cheys stabbing they just stopped talking and she got back with her ex Jermaine. Jazmine still has some feelings for Jay and he still has some feelings with her.

Just to clarify,cause it seemed like some of yall were confused.

BUT NOW ENJOY :)

Raina--

I haven't been to school in a week. I was depressed a.f.

"Ima murderah! " I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

I've been drinking heavily, I needed to let go.

I felt like a failure.

I had nobody to love me like Tyrell loves Chey.

I done fucked up my relationship with my family.

I killed that hoe Juliana. She was asking for it tho.

I feel like I was involved in Cheyennes stabbing but I didn't have shit to do with that.

I sold my body to ugly ass men. I feel disgusted with myself.

I sat up, slowly looking out my window.

I shook my head, and layed down on my bed. I turned on my tv, watching Maury.

"HOW THE FUCK THIS HOE GON SAY HE THE FATHER WHEN THE BABY WHITE WITH BLUE EYES AND THE NIGGA IS AS DARK AS AKON.. FUCK OUTTA HERE........ HA HE AIN'T THE DADDY"

Shit was getting intense. Maury bumps.

I looked at my phone seeing over 100 missed calls and texts messages. But I didn't care.

I put my head on top of my pillow and just started thinking.

I need a change.

Cheyenne--

"Mom where you going?" I asked while going inside her bathroom.

"Out. On a date. " She said smiling.

"Ouu look at you!" I said while circling her.

"Girlll.. you better chill. Help me with my hair? Please."

"Yea" I pulled out the curling iron,plugging it in. "What's his name?"

"Loool nosey ass! His name is Trai"

I nodded my head. "So where is he from?" Tapping the curling iron to see if it was hot yet.

"He's from here.. he has a daughter around your age too."

"Oh yah?" I said as I began to curl her hair.

"Yea, I think her name is Kellah, she doesn't live here yet, but she's moving in with him later this month"

"Truuu".

"2CHAINZ!"

I looked at her like she was crazy before rolling my eyes.

She smiled.

"But yea I invited them over, when she settles in. I figured she'd need a friend."

"Yea that's cool with me." I said while doing the last curl.

"Thanks babe!" She smiled." I really like him... "

"Yea but mom just becareful k?"

"Girl I know.."

(FLASHBACK)

"TRACY GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" he said grabbing her wrist.

He lifted her up by her hair and pulled her pants down.

"NO NO NOOOOOO! STOP OMG PLEASE"

SMACK.

"Shutup bitch." He stuck his dick up her, forcefully and began thrusting in and out her."

She began crying harder with each

thrust.

After 5 minutes, he dashed her on the bed and smacked her in the face again.

"KNOW YOUR PLACE BITCH"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I sighed while going back into my room. Time to call my baby!

I called him but he didn't answer.

I frowned and opened up my laptop, signing onto tumblr.

-,-

Tyrell--

My mom was making me organize her paperwork shit. I swear this woman is always on my back. Annoying me and shit.

I've been organizing her work for about 4 hours and counting but she was still bugging.

My household wasn't the best.

I didn't really get along with my dad. We were always arguing. But at the end of the day, I only got one dad. My mom was hardworking but annoying at times to. My two brothers were off to college so it was just me and my lil sis Briana.

She really the only one I got in this household. But once in awhile (more like everyday) My moms friend Nadine would come over with her brat ass son Leo. Nadine and my mom were close so she would come and clean the house and shit.

"Tyrell come here!" I heard my mom yell.

I sighed while getting up. I walked into her office.

"Can you get me some water?"

"Really?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What you say boy?"

"Nothing."

As I started walking towards the kitchen, I heard her cussing me in Spanish .

-,- UGHHH WHEN IS THIS ALL GOING TO END!

I gave her the water and crept upstairs to my room to check on my phone.

I walked into my room, seeing this nigga laying on my bed eating chips!

DA FUCK THIS NIGGA DOING?

"LEO GET CHA ASS UP!"

He started getting up, laughing at me.

THIS WASN'T NO JOKE!

He started getting up, picking up his chip bag.

As he was about to walk out, I slapped the back his neck.

"OWW NIGGA I SHOULD FUCK YOU UP?"

"Leo shutup before I tell ya mom bout your taunting ass. LEAVE"

I kissed my teeth while walking towards my night stand.

I picked up my phone, seeing one missed call from Chey I was about to call back when I heard my momma yell out my name.

"Uggh " I said while closing my door and heading back downstairs.

"You got work to do! " she says while walking back into her office.

BRO I NEED TO MOVE THE FUCK OUT. I needa focus on ball and then this hell hole. Tryna get a scholarship out here.

************************

Hey yall ;) Just wanted to thank you guys on all the support and love Ive been getting! I really appreciate it ;)

Anyways yall know the dealio!

Fan,Vote and Comment! Especially comment, I wanna see what yall thinking. What do you guys think Kellah is gonna be like?

Anyways keep reading!

-Chante