Whenever You Need Me, Whenever You Want Me..

Tyrell--

I finally went home after some convincing. I haven't slept since my moms been in the hospital, part of me feels like its my fault why she's even in here.

I felt bad because I haven't messaged Chey or anything at all today. Shes probably pissed off at me. I thought about calling her but I think it would be better If I just went and visit.

I pulled up to her house, and got outside. As I was walking up the stairs, I slipped and fell. Cutting my bottom chin.

"Fuck!" I said while getting up, and putting my hand on my chin. I moved my hand, noticing blood. I rang the doorbell with my other hand, waiting for Chey to answer.

She answered the door and She looked hurt as she quickly pulled me close to her into a hug. She kissed my neck before figuring out I was bleeding.

"What happened to you?" She said as her eyes, began to get watery.

I let myself in and sat down on the staircase. She came over to my side and looked into my eyes.

"what's wrong with you? Tyrell talk to me! Your bleeding and your face and eyes.. babe"

"My mom..."

"What about her?" She said while caressing my hand.

"Sh-Shes in the hospital" I said as I slurred my words.

"Oh my gosh, baby what happened?" She said while getting up and getting me tissue for my cut.

She came over to my side and started cleanking up my cut.

"We-"

I stopped when Keyon walked in the room.

"Oh shit, Tyrell you good?" he said while looking at Me.

"Yeaa " I said while mushing my eyebrows. "Why you here? Not tryna be rude or nun..?"

Chey gave me a death glare.

"Actually, Im here with Jazmine, Jaylen, My friend and Chey's cousin.. we had a movie night.. "

I nodded my head.

"Anyways, I just came here to say Im leaving soon.. but um Can I take home some cookies"

Cheyenne laughed before nodding her head.

"Take as much you like Kaikey"

Kaikey? So .... now were making nicknames for eachother.? I don't think so.

As I was processing all my thoughts, I saw Chey come out and try to kiss me. I moved my head away from her, making her look confused.

I stood up and sighed.

"What the he-."

"Ya Im out bye."

"What do you mean 'bye'? What the fuck?.. Are you forreal right now Tyrell?"

"Uh huh, bye" I put my shoes on and I was out the door.

I got in the car and I sighed. I always handled my jealousy in the wrong way. I wanted to talk but I didn't feel like talking to Chey. Wasn't nothing personal. I just didn't like that whole situation right there.

I took out my phone and called someone I never expected to. She surprisingly answered.

"Hey can you come by?"

"Uhhh... sure,.. gimme 15 minutes"

"Ardd" I said before hanging up...