Where Do We Go From Here?

Cheyenne--

This is it! This is what I've been waiting for.

I invited Tyrell over, so we could have that talk, we've all been waiting for.

As I was sitting down on the couch, I heard the doorbell ring. My body shook and I instantly began to get nervous.

I got up and I breathed in and breathed out, as I went and answered the door. I saw Tyrell standing there with his head down.

I let him in and walked to the living room as I waited for him to come in.

He sat down across from eachother.

There was silence but he then decided to break it.

"Cheyenne.. I love you" I nodded my head. "I love you so much, but honestly right now i think that.. us being together isn't healthy. You and I both know it! I love you, I wanna be with you but at this exact moment, I know we cannot be together.. we've been through so much and that's what- Cheyenne why are crying....man!" he said while coming and sitting beside me.

"Stop " he said while coming towards me, and holding my hand.

"Look Chey, we just need some space iight?" He said while lifting up my chin. I nodded.

I put my head down and stayed quiet. I looked up and Gulped.

"Tyrell we need to talk"

"Bout what?" I saw his body tense up and his breathing got heavier. I felt his eyes daggering mine.

"I don't k-know how you're going to take this b-but.. after we broke up.. " I started balling my eyes out. " I invited Keyon over, and w-we ... had sss-"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CHEYENNE? AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY NOT EVEN 24 HRS AFTER WE BREAK UP YOU GO FUCKING SOME DUDE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME" He got up and I began crying louder.

"Ty-Tyrell" I said looking in his eyes..

"Naaw man, don't Ty nothing...here" he said while throwing a box at me.

He started wasking towards the door, and I grabbed him by the leg..

"Don't leave me, please dont leaveeeee!!" I said while crying in his leg.

He got me out my grip on his leg, and started walking out the door. I.started following him towards his car which he got in and I tried to follow. I ran over to the passenger side and tried to open the door but it was locked. I went over back to his side and started banging on the windows, he was ignoring me. He started his ignition and looked up at me.

I saw a tear fall from his eye, before he shook his head at me.

He began pulling out of the driveway and I started screaming his name.

I looked at him one more time and he looked at me.

He mouthed me "Why" and shook his head before driving off.

-----------------------------------------------

Well yall this is the end of the book! The next book is posted and Is called "Faith In You & I " soooo read that! I also have another book out called Love & War! So check that out too! lool I wanna say thank you soooo much for my fans! I honestly love you guys! We've come a long way. I find it weird sometimes that my book has gotten this good! But anyways thanks! I love y'all ;) And make sure you..

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

AND READ MY 2 other books!

Thanks so much!