Other half of Pain pt.2

He started to move his hands lower reaching my waist. He stopped and looked me in my eyes.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Tyrell knew I was a virgin and was very understanding during our relationship.

I nodded my head and let him take control.

He took my shirt off, exploring my chest. Kissing my left and right breasts. He unclasped my bra and started pecking my nipples,teasing me. He started kissing me down my navel, taking my panties off. I was getting so wet.

He pulled my pants off and took my thong off with his teeth. He came back up to me and started tongue kissing me. I felt his buddy get hard against my leg.

I pulled off his shirt while he took off his pants. He came back ontop of me and I pulled his boxers off, pinching his ass.

"Oww damn!"

I laughed.

I felt his dick in between my legs, making me even wetter.

He put his condom on and started teasing me with his dick, rubbing it up and down my vagina.

I groaned, getting impatient.

He finally stuck it in, making me weak. I was trying to take the pain until I finally said "Oww!"

He apologized and starting going slower. Pain became pleasure and before I knew it I was screaming his name.

"Aww Tyrell...YES. YES YESSSSS!"

*45 minutes later*

We had both climaxed atleast 2-3 times. We had just finished and both our bodies were tired.

"I love you" He said breathing heavily

"I love you more" I said laying on his chest.

I was inlove with this man. He was my first and I wanna make him my last.

Juliana--

Ive been working for Raina and this was supposed to be strictly business..but Im starting to gain feelings for Tyrell. I think I might just have to quit this 'job' and try to be happy. I know Im a bitch for what I did but he's soooooo fine! I've been avoiding Rainas calls because I caught feelings on the job. Oh well only one bitch, can win! So Rainas poor ass can lose.

Aint nobody fucking with this PUTA ;)