P A I N

Tyrell--

I ain't seen Juliana ass in a minute but Its all good. After I asked her If she liked me she start acting ghost and shit, which is weird cause I swore thats what she wanted.

Chey--

I got home plopping my shit on the ground and sat down on my bed. I took the note from earlier on my binder and began reading it.

"Dear Cheyenne,

You need to stay away from Anthony. He is no good news.

Im not telling you what to do.. but Im warning you.

-Anonymous "

I was so stunned at what I read. I really had a bad feeling about this dude and the fact that someone came up to my locker and told me to stay away from him..Meant business.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my numbers. I saw Anthony's name and blocked and deleted it.

"Aint no way, Ima let this motherfucka.. hurt me"

I started thinking about Tyrell.

"I gotchu, like you got me" I shook my head, remembering the popular quote.

I miss him man. fuck. fuck. fuck!

NEXT DAY --

I was walking to my next class when I got pushed down onto the floor and felt someone pick me up and put me into a dark room.

"LET GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Yo we gon talk" I instantly Recognized the voice.

It was Anthony.

"Anthony? .. Look I really don't have time for this" I said while walking away.

He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE"

I was beginning to get scared.

"Let go!!"

I kicked him in his balls.

"Awww you bitch!" He released his hands off my body and Instantly put them onto his balls.

As I was running out, I felt his hand grab onto my ankle, pulling me onto the ground.

I screamed.

He slapped my cheek "SHUT UP BITCH! YOU WAN DIE?"

"DON'T FUCKING PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME ANT! IM WARNING YOU?"

"BITCH DF U GON DO?" HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE.

"OH MY- PLEASE STOP"

He kicked my face and started dragging me by my weave. He began taking off his belt until the bell rung. He kissed his teeth and looked at me.

"Tell anyone bout this.. and your ass is mine" He came over and kissed my cheek and chuckled leaving me.

I felt so worthless.

Why me?

I slowly got up, waiting for the second bell to ring so I could secretly walking into the girls bathroom without being stared at. I had enough on my plate.

The second bell rung and I slowly crept out the room.

As I was trying to walk unnoticed, I accidentally walked into a guy.

"Oh sorry ma" he said.

"Tyrell?"

"Cheyenne?" He turned around, facing towards me.

I heard his foot steps come closer but I was to scared to face him right now.

"Chey?"

"yea?"

"Turn around"

"No.."

"No df?" and before I could even cover my cheek, I saw his face come face mine.

His face looked like it was filled with anger and hurt at the same time.

He gently put his hand on my cheek and his eyes began getting watery.

"W-Who did this to you?"

TOO BE CONTINUED ;)

This was for lastnight so yall mofos enjoy! I know it short but oh well :) 2more chapters being uploaded tonight