F O O L

Tyrell--

I don't know why the fuck, I invited Juliana over.

I haven't talked to this girl in how long, and now that she's on her way is fucked up.

IF Chey knew she would be so disappointed and mad with me.

I picked up my phone and was about to text Juliana to stay home when the door bell rang.

I sighed while I got up to answer the door.

When I answered, she looked better than before, she smiled and let herself in.

"Look I think you should leave Juliana" I said while opening up the door.

"Why?"

She came up to me and hugged me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them I met with Cheyennes eyes.

Filled with tears and anger.

"Chey-" *SMACK*

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! WERE SO OVER. I CAME OVER TO APOLOGIZE AND BE HERE FOR YOU AND YOU PULL THIS SHIT! HUH? HUH? THATS GONNA BE WITH YO PUNK ASS."

"And for you!" She said walking towards Juliana, pushing her finger on Julianas forehead.

"You can have him..But before I give you him.."

She paused and closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes and uppercutted Juliana.

"YOU GON LEARN TODAY!"

Cheyenne jumped ontop of her, pounding her face,and kneeing her chest. I tried to pull Chey off Juliana and she ended up giving Juliana one good kick on Julianaa face. Letting blood pour out Julianas mouth.

I was suprised she didn't fight back.

I let her go and she looked me up and down and said "Goodbye".

She went over to Juliana and spat in her face.

"Hasta la vista, baby"

And she slammed the door.

I FUCKED UP.

Keyon--

It was 12 at night, and I was about to sleep when my phone began ringing. I picked it up, unaware of who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Keyon, can you come over?"

"Yea , holdon.."

*15 minutes later*

I pulled up to Cheys and rang the doorbell.

She came over wearing a silk robe and hugged me. She was looking good. We went in her room which was popping with Old school R&B.

We were just chilling and talking, when she reached over and kissed my cheek.

I looked at her confused and she just smiled.

"Chey what bout Tyrell?".

"Ty who?" She said smirking getting up from the bed.

"Your man?"

"Doesn't ring a bell." She did the kanye shrug.

She came back with a bottle of whip cream in her hand.

She smiled at me and sat down on my lap.

"What you doing with that?"

"Shh.." She said putting her finger on my lip.

Your Bodys calling by R.Kelly started to play and Chey got up and slid off her Robe.

She had on some black lingerie on.

I WAS CONFUSED A.F WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT MY DICK STRAIGHT UP UNDERSTOOD. (LOOL GET it? STRAIGHT UP lmfaoo)

She sat on my lap and started grinding on me.

She ripped off my shirt and started singing along.

"Your body calling for me."

She took the whip cream and put it on her finger. She put it on her finger and put it in my mouth.

I began sucking the whip cream off her finger while her other hand was roaming down my pants.

Her cold hand started rubbing against my boxers. She stuck her hand in there, feeling up Mr.Unpredictable .

I put y head back as she started to take her hand, and glide my dick with her hand.

She took her hand out and kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft.

She stood up and put took her top off.

She went over to me, and started rubbing the whip cream against her nipples.

"My bodys calling you.."

I went over to her left breast, gently squeezing it and began sucking on it and did the same with her right nipple.

I slid my hands to her belly, and gave her the 'Can I ?' Look and she nodded.

I slid my hands down to her underwear and slid my hand down there. I started rubbing her kitty and kissed it gently.

I took some whip cream and put it on her kitty ;)

I licked it up gently, teasing her.

I began to suck on it,harder and harder and I cleaned up her juices neatly.

She was tugging my head deeper into her pussy.

"Ssssssss... right there.."

She moaned while I stuck a finger in her.

I flipped her body over, so she was riding my face. I started tickling her pussy with my tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh yess" she started grabbing onto the bed sheets.

I gently flipped her back over and started kissing her. She started taking off my boxers and went on top of me.

Seems like ya ready by R Kelly came on and we smiled at eachother.

"It seems like ya ready? Girl are you ready? too go all the way?" I sang.

She nodded .

"You're body is my playground, let me lick you up and down..." She sang while kissing my neck.

I grabbed her ass and started squeezing it..making it shake.

I flipped her over and took a condom.

Trojan Man ;)

As I was opening her up Woman's worth by Maxwell came on.

I stuck Mr.Unpredictable inside of her, letting her legs shake.

As I began thrusting, I felt like this was all a dream.

She began scratching my back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uh yea...oh yea"

I smiled at her pleasure and went faster.

I licked my lips and put her legs on my shoulders while going in deeper.

"Ahhhh fuck! fuckk! Yess! Bloooooooooooodclaut! Yess daddy! Ssssssss...PUSSSYYYCLOT...FUCK FUCK.... MMMMM....SSSSS!"

I laughed at her pleasure and Jamaican accent coming out.

We came at the same time. I looked at her and she looked at me.

I moved the hair out her face before going over and kissing her forehead.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Lool Comment! I need yall feedback ;)

Not updating till I have 70 votes on this chapter