Back From The Dead

Juliana--

Ya'll thought I was dead..

Haha! Think again!

Ya'll really underestimate me.. That day Raina came over and attacked "me"...well guess what that wasnt me..

Ha ha! That was my twin sister Latrice. I made a deal with Latrice to make her stay at my place and pretended to be me.

IT WAS A SET UP.

I bet Raina felt nice that she killed me.

Over the past 5 months, I have been making a plan with my baby father Anthony.

YEA ANTHONY? THE ONE THATS IN JAIL? Yeah..him!

Raina thought I didnt know she was working for him..but little did she know.

Anyways, Anthony is suppsed to get released next week. Which gives me more than enough time to start the plan. You see, I want Tyrell, and Ima get him..

No matter what circumstances, Ill have to go through to get him and, you see Cheyenne? Anthony want her. SO IMA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO..TO MAKE SURE HE GET HER AND SHE LEAVE US ALONE.

Oh yeah I said Anthony's my baby daddy.. I got a 3 year old son named Ramone. He lives with my parents back in florida but sooner or later, He's gonna be living with me and Tyrell.

AS A FAMILY.

Expect the unexpected bitches.

----------------------

Just a lil teaser ;) Ya'll gave me my 70 votes so I thought I would give ya'll something ;)

Uploading tonight !!

And S/O to @PrettyGangOrDie For Starring me in her new Book Low Life-Tyga Love story!

Make sure yall check that out for me !

Anyways ...Expect the Unexpected!

-Chante <3