Young & Getting It

Tyrell--

We just had basketball tryouts. Me, being captain I had to lead the crew.

It was about 30 niggas there. Half of em weren't gonna make it but they had a lot of potential.

After we did our lay up warm up, I made them line up in groups of three. The person in the middle had to start off passing the ball either to the person on the left or the right, and then had to follow their pass.

Some niggas were falling. Some were perfecting the drill. Me being 6 foot, I wasn't that tall but I definitely knew how to handle my own.

I've been playing ball since I was 6 and Its my love.

Ball is life.

When I aint have nobody to be there for me, Id just go the basketball court and just hoop.

Im in love with the game.

After 2 hours of training, we ended the practice.

"Ayee! I just wanted to say good effort! Yall have a lot of potential, If yall don't make it, make sure you try out next year or play some next sport, STAY ACTIVE!" I said while dapping some of the dudes.

I went over to the bench and took out my phone from my bag. I called up my baby. I missed her voice.

I waited for her to answer. no answer.

I decided to leave her a message.

"Heyyy smoothie! Im missing you right now, I just finished ball. Sooooo.. hit me up later, k? good. I love you sexyy." & I hung up.

I grabbed my rag, and wiped all the sweat off my face, and chest.

I got up, picking my stuff leaving the gym. I stopped at my locker, picking up my books before heading out.

I was walking towards my car, when I saw this fine ass redbone figure chilling on my hood.

I saw her smile and I smiled back.

I picked up my pace, walking towards her. She leaned in, kissing me.

"Mm Mm good!" I said breaking away from the kiss.

"loool shutup!" She said eyeing me down.

"So you aint gon hug ya man?"

"Not with ya stanky smelly ass! Move from here!"

I rolled my eyes, before getting my keys from my bag.

"How you get here?" I asked, while unlocking my car.

"I drove but I wanted to chill with ya later? You know after you wash your stinking batty!" She said exposing her Jamaican accent.

"AYE MON!" I said laughing, closing my car door.

The rolled her eyes before coming towards my window.

"So Ill see you later papii? "She said licking her lips.

"Yessss madame!"

I smiled leaning in, and kissing her.

"Ouuu baby" She said breaking away and heading back into her car. She got in and started her car. I honked while driving off towards the exit with her before going our separate ways.

After I got home, I took a shower. After about 20 mins, I came out the shower and started doing my guy stuff.

"Old spice or Axe?" I said asking myself.

"Axe It is" before spraying myself.

I got dressed and Texted Chey to let her know, I was on my way.