AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi NICians! It's been a while since the first installment of Chaos Series has published and I'm here again to announce that the first installment of Chaos Series has finally ended. Thank you for supporting Alora and Rei to their journey and thank you for being with me while writing this Series and now, the long wait is over because today is the day that i'll going to release the second installment of Chaos Series and I hope that like the first series, I hope you'll support this too like how you supported the story of Rei and Alora.

This series has a lil bit prequel and sequel to the first installment. Mag kakarugtong po ang mga series so I hope hindi kayo maguluhan hehe.

We're not yet done, NICians because this is just the beggining of the whole series. Marami pa kayong aabangan so I hope you'll support me until the end of this series, 'yun lang! Thank you ulit sa pag support! Lablab!

And again, this story is not perfect and not edited. It contains grammatical errors, typo graphical errors, wrong spelling etc. So if you're perfectionist and didn't want my story better if you'll gonna skip this and don't read this story instead of bashing me or comment some disrespectful words in the comment section. And paalala ko lang po, iwasan po natin ang pag kukumpara ng story sa story ng ibang author kasi hindi n'yo po ikakaunlad 'yan, iwasan po natin ang pagiging toxic hehe.

And I want to say lang po na tumatanggap ako ng criticism sa work ko para narin po ma improve ang pag susulat ko HAHAHA. Huwag kayong matakot punahin ang story ko kasi hindi naman po ako namemersonal, slight lang HAHAHAHA.

~•~

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, place, events and other incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Do not copy this work without the author's permission. That will be copyright infringement.

Plagiarism is a crime.

~•~

Warning: This story contains mature contents that are not suitable for kids. Please, read at your own risk.