EPILOGUE 1.0

A MONSTER. Some of them in business world called me as one, but for me? I don't know. I don't know if I am really the monster in business because for me, I'm just only getting rid to stop some of their shitty and dirty works that they continue doing in business just to get the power and the money that they want to get. That's it.

A power and money. Those are the reason why some of the people chose to do a dirty and illegal works than to work hard in their own.

I just don't get it why some of them chose to put a dirt in their hand just to get the power and money, for what? Para ka pag mas makapangyarihan ka sa iba you're free to do whatever you want to do to others? You can manipulate them in just a one snap? Lmao.

I just don't get why they need to kill and drag other people down just to get what they want to get if they know that they can work at peace and if they know that they can get the power that they want without dragging other people down.

Hindi ko ma gets kung bakit kailangan nilang mag patayan para lang makuha ang kapangyarihan. Psh.

Those people are greed in power and money and they're willing to put a dirt in their hands just to get what they want to get, those people are pathetic.

Nakakaawa.

Wala na silang ginawa kundi mag patayan dahil lang sa pera at kapangyarihan, tss.

So, who they think is the real monster here? Me? Psh. They deserve that treatment, though.

Their company deserve to be destroyed. They don't deserve to be on top. So I will do everything just to stop their illegal works in business.

Hindi ko hahayaan na may madamay pang mga inosenteng tao dahil lang sa kahibangan nila at kasakiman dahil lang sa kapangyarihan at kayamanan.

I smirked. Monster, huh? then, I will gonna show them who's the real monster is.

"So this proposal will gonna help to increase the range of the company in just a couple of years," I heard one of the board member said as he explained his proposal in front of us.

I raised a brow as I stared at the projector screen in front of me where the explanation of the proposal is in there.

I heard some people that is in here in the board meeting murmured something to one another causing the silent room filled with noises.

I played with my swivel chair before I stared at the man who's standing in front of us while discussing his proposal. I played with the pen in my right hand before I got the folder in my table.

I remain silent. Pinag aralan ko ang laman ng folder bago ulit tumingin sa harap. They want the company to invest a large amount of money just for the new project? For what? to help the company increase its range in just a couple of years? Really? Do they really think by investing a large amount of money in their company will help our company increase its range that fast? I don't think so.

I raised a brow even more when I noticed something in his proposal. Hindi ako nag salita habang pinagmamasdan lang ang mga tao na nandito sa conference room na kinakausap ang isa't isa na tila pinag-iisipan nila ang proposal.

"I think that's good to our company. A lot of benefits that our company will get if we invest to their company," I heard one of the board member suddenly said causing me to suddenly glanced at him.

Nakita ko ang iba na napatingin din sakanya. My brows furrowed before i turned my looked at man who's in front of me.

I saw him smiled to one of the board member. "Yes, Sir. Our proposal will help your company to increase its range by partnering to our company," he explained.