SYNOPSIS

A life is just a simple for Miara Brielle Perez, who's the heir of Perez Company and have everything that she need as the Unica Ija of the family of Perez. She has everything that some people wish for. A complete family, a wealth, living her luxurious yet simple life, and having a protective and supportive best friend.

A supportive and protective best friend that always there whenever she needed someone to lean on and whenever she don't have someone to be with, but what if her best friend will be the reason for her to be confuse to her feelings at such a very young age?

What if her best friend that she used to hate so much because of the attitude that he have towards her will be the reason for her to not notice her true feelings towards him?

What if she fell in love with her best friend? What she'll going to do? Does she'll going to hide and be indenial to her feelings for the sake of their friendship or will she going to accept it and tell her feelings to him even if she knows the big consequences that waiting for her if once she confess her feelings towards to her best friend?

What will she going to do to make her best friend fall in love with her?

A story of betrayal, hatred, sacrifice, and pain. Who will win in the end? A love that will last longer or the betrayal of the past?