EPILOGUE 2.0

"What are we going to do now?" I heard Zacharious asked after a while of silence.

I looked at my twin again. "Nothing," I simply said, trying to calm myself from the news that I heard from him.

It's been a weeks since I came back here in the Philippines and I must say that my whole weeks filled with so much happiness and peace inside Miara's arms. We spent our whole weeks together. We're back in our usual  routine and sometimes, I spent my night with her to her Condo.

Minsan ay doon na ako natutulog sa Condo nya and I can say that I felt happy in my whole weeks of being with her. I felt happy and I can feel that she felt happy too because finally, I'm back in her side but just like that. I thought our whole weeks of being together will be that smooth and fine because we have each other again but earlier, Zacharious went to my office and said to me the news that he have.

He said that our dad's secretary called him to informed him about the problem in our company in Canada and that is the problem about money. Our company there is in the big trouble because according to our dad's secretary, our company lost its large amount of money that easily without our dad knowing it so that's why Zacharious went to my office earlier to informed me about it.

Our company lost its large amount of money, huh? Like what the fuck? How did that happened that easily without our dad knowing it when we knew that the whole security in our company was that strong for the thief to be successful in his/her plan, huh?

Even if they have a good plan, still. That's not enough for him/her to be successful on his/her plan on getting the large amount of money in our company because the security might caught them if that will happen so why the fuck the security didn't notice the thief, huh?

Fuck! There is something wrong with this! There is something wrong  in the situation!

This is not just a simple problem nor simple syndicate who fucking stole the large amount of money in our company, damn it! I think someone's betraying my family.

There is someone behind all of this that has a big connection to my family because if that someone  has not a big connection to my family, then the fucking large amount of money in our company can't stole that easily and the plan cannot be successful that easily too, the hell!

I saw Zacharious brows furrowed. "What? Wala tayong gagawin, kuya?" He asked me again with so much confusion that now visible in his eyes as he asked me.

I sighed before I raised a brow. "What? What do you want me to do? Does you want me to go there again and fucking Investigate about who the fuck stole the fucking large amount of money in our company, huh?" I asked to Zacharious causing his eyes to suddenly grew bigger before he stared at me in disbelief.

Tss. What do he want me to do? To go back there again and just make an action that easily without having a plan? Psh! Seriously? Is he thinking properly? Damn! If that is what I did then, the traitor will know that we already knew what they did and they will become more careful in doing their shitty works, right? And if that will happen, then it will become more hard for us to know who the fuck the traitor in our family is, psh.

What they think of us? A fool? Nah.

Now, they're targeting my family, huh? Let's see.

"What? What the fuck bro?" He complained, still looking at me with disbelief in his eyes causing me to almost rolled my eyes. Tss. And he really believe that I won't do anything about it, huh?

What he think? I'll just let the traitor pass and let them that easily to betray my family, huh? Nah, never.

I raised a brow again before I rested my back at the backrest of my swivel chair. I stared at Zacharious. "What do you want me to do, then, Zacharious?" I calmly asked before I sat properly in my swivel chair. I crossed my legs before I rested my elbow at the arm rest of my swivel chair and played with my fingers. I also played with my swivel without cutting my stare at Zacharious like I am thinking deeply.