Chapter 1

"Himiko-san!" I run towards the 12-year-old blonde who gives me a big smile.

"Quinn-kun, how are you?" she asks with a slight head tilt as I approach her.

"Great! How were your classes?" I ask, peering down at her curiously.

She huffs and rolls her eyes.

"Boring... very.... Boring."

I chuckle at her reply.

"Well, at least it's over!" I try to reassure her as we both start walking side by side and she grins.

"Yeah! Now you can come over!" she quickly exclaims.

"I can't.... My parents told me to come straight home..." I sigh dramatically.

"Why?" she asks.

"They said they have news... whatever that means." I roll my eyes.

She walks ahead and stops right in front of me.

I quickly stopped puzzled.

"What's wr-"

I'm cut off by her quickly turning around confusion and worry are written on her face.

"What do you think it is?" she asks and I shrug.

"I dunno... all I know is they said it was urgent..." I reply as we both start walking again.

The rest of the walk is silent.

"Well... See you Monday!" Toga suddenly says and I notice I am in front of her house.

"See you Monday," I reply watching her walk up to her door, once she's inside I head home.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"WE ARE WHAT?!?" I ask my parents bewildered.

"Quinn... calm down sweetie...." my mother tries to calm me as my anger rises.

"Son, it's not a discussion, we leave tomorrow," Dad states bluntly, walking away.

"This is bullshit! I'm not going anywhere!" I yell and green sparks start flickering around me.

This makes my dad stop dead in his tracks and I hear my mother gasp.

"Quinn, listen to your father...." Mother says quietly.

"NO! I'm not leaving!" I yell at her and she shrinks down.

"You will not fight back, you will comply with what you have been told..."

I look at my dad as he turns around, his eyes flickering green.

Immediately I lower my head and nod.

"Yes... sir-" I unwillingly comply.

My dad sighs and my mom looks at me with remorse evident in her eyes.

"Now go pack your things, like I said we leave tomorrow."

I nod at him before quickly walking upstairs pausing at the top when I hear my parents whispering.

"Was that necessary? You know how I feel about you using your quirk on him... he's so young..." I hear mom ask dad with worry in her voice.

"What's done is done, the boy shouldn't have tried to fight back in the first place." My dad retorts, sounding thoroughly agitated.

"I know but he-" I hear a loud smack followed by a thud, and muffled cries.

I peek down the stairs to see my father standing over my mother's curled figure on the floor.
I watch my mother start to get up, she looks up at my dad, and it's silent for a few minutes.

"I- I'm sorry..." my mother sputters out through tears.

"Enough of the matter, don't you have something you should be doing woman?" I watch as my mother quickly scurries off, and I rush up to my room.

*Monday Morning*

*Outside Pov?*

"Where is he??" the blonde asks herself aggravatedly, as she waits at his now forever vacant desk unknowingly.

The bell rings signaling class starting and she rushes to sit down as the teacher enters.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new addition to our class!" She chimes walking in as a boy with spiky red hair and cerulean eyes follows her through the door.

They both stop at the front of the class and she looks at the male.

"Tell us your name and something about yourself!" she chirps and he rolls his eyes.

"Uh... I'm Touya Todoroki.... And uh my father Endeavor is a Pro hero but a shitty dad..." He sighs and does a dramatic bow.

When he looks at the teacher her face is blank and he grins.

Toga rolls her eyes and looks out the window zoning out.

"Go and sit there in that empty seat." the teacher points to the desk in front of the blonde and the boy shrugs.

*Togas Pov*

"Sit there..." I snap out of my thoughts as I hear your chair move and the new boy sits in front of me, causing my eyes to widen.

"But Mrs! Quinn sits there!" I blurt out standing up.

"No... Himiko... didn't you hear?" I watch the teacher trail off looking nervously around the room.

"Hear what?" I ask with a tone of confusion laced in my voice.

"He moved... I'm surprised you didn't know, with how close the two of you were..." she says looking at me with sympathy clearly written all over her face.

"What? Moved?" I ask myself, bewildered before quickly sitting down and getting lost in my thoughts.

He didn't tell me he was-

oh...

that must've been the news his parents had for him....

I didn't get to say bye....

I look down quietly.

"I never told him how I felt..." I mutter to myself quietly.

Little to his knowledge I had planned on confessing to him at the end of our 7th-grade year.

I look at the Todoroki kid, taking in his appearance.

He looks kinda mean....

"Take a picture, it lasts longer blondie," he calls over his shoulder, as I snap out of my thoughts.

"I- Sorry Todoroki! You just look kinda scary..." I reply only to quickly apologize again for the insult while he laughs.

Maybe we will become friends...

Though I will miss Quinn.