Chapter 9

*Quinns Pov*

That morning I wake up remembering the events of that night.

After Himiko hung up on me, I knew for sure that it was her.

I deleted the history of the phone call from Yuga's phone and I snuck it back into his room.

I was pretty careful in erasing my tracks so he definitely won't know.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I knew everything now so all I had to do was figure out how I would reunite with Himiko.

Unfortunately, I had work though...

So I had to wait until I got off to come up with a plan.

*Toga's Pov*

"Wait.... Why?" Mina asks me and I sigh.

"Because my other job is getting too busy for me..." I reply and I watch her big amber eyes widen.

"So you're quitting?" she asks and I nod.

"Sorry... I'm just too busy Mina..." I mutter and she nods.

"I'll come to visit the cafe every once in a while!" I exclaim and she looks at me with a grin.

"Alrighty then! You better come visit... I'll miss youuuuu!" she exclaims hugging me and I tense up.

I feel bad for quitting but Quinn knows about me and I don't need to be working in the same place anymore, not that I did, to begin with.

I could tell her the truth but I know she likes me a lot so it would be likely that she would fire Quinn in my place and I don't want that.

"Alright, well take care, Himiko-San!" She suddenly exclaims and it snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You too, Mina-San!" I respond and turn walking out of the cafe.

That's one less problem I have to deal with now.

Time to deal with another problem....

*Quinn's Pov*

"Good morning every-" I am cut off by Kaibara shushing me.

I look at him with a confused expression on my face and watch as he points to one of the tables in the corner of the cafe.

I see Mina with some random person in the corner doing what looks like to be an interview.

Kaibara, Pony, and I watch the interview from a distance.

After what feels like forever I finally hear the chairs move and I look to see Mina shaking the random guy's hand.

"Looks like we got a new coworker..." Kaibara says with a grin and I nod.

"Let's hope he's nice..." I hear a feminine voice and I look to see Pony looking at him warily.

"I'm sure he's great" I mutter out sounding unenthusiastic.

"Guysssss~" all of a sudden I hear Mina chirp from behind me, causing me to turn around only to be face to face with a grin.

"G'day Mate! The names Kaden, Kaden Hoshu." he holds out his hand to me.

I look at him taking in his appearance.

He had Ash blonde hair and these silvery-looking eyes and he wore these round glasses giving him a cool aesthetic.

He pretty much looked normal except for the empty holsters on his hips.

"Im Quinn Thawne..." I mutter out, taking his hand and shaking it.

Damn, he had a firm grip, I look at his hand in shock and begin wondering what his quirk is.