Chapter 12

WARNING THIS IS PRETTY GORY AND HAS MURDER, DEATH, BLOOD, AND A PSYCHOTIC BLONDE

*Yuga's Pov*

"Wakey Wakey~"

I hear the same voice purr and I shoot upwards, only to get reminded that I'm tied up.

I hear a giggle and I open my eyes to see Toga sitting in front of me holding a knife, grinning.

"I feel bad for anyone who has pictures of you on their nightstand..." I mutter out and watch as she tilts her head in confusion.

"And why is that?" she asks with a slight pout to which I sigh.

"Because I wouldn't want to wake up to see a picture of you, you're creepy...'' I retort and she gasps, obviously offended.

"You are quite rude for your oh so 'sparkly' demeanor... it's not very nice~" I watch her as she does air quotes for the word 'sparkly'.

"Oh no, I sparkle rather beautifully, I'm just tired of your bullshit..." I retort agitatedly.

She narrows her eyes at me before shoving the tip of her knife into my chest.

It hurts but I try not to let it show, instead I look back at her with an annoyed glare.

She giggles again and takes her knife away from me, grabbing another one.

This time, however, she uses both hands, pinching my skin between them.

I gasp and feel blood trickling down my body from my chest, making my vision blur.

"Tell me this... Why did you tell Quinn about me?" She asks with a head tilt.

"Why do you care?" I retort back, trying to ignore the pain.

"I didn't want him to know about me yet..." she says simply, turning the knife around and stabbing me in my shoulder, causing me to cry out in pain.

She then starts to poke around inside the wound, digging deep into the flesh until she hits the bone.

I grit my teeth together tightly, wanting to scream.

"I'm not ready for him to find out what I am~" she purrs and I look at her.

"But now he knows..." she states, glaring down at me.

"Well now that he knows you can stop having people follow him." I say to her and she laughs softly, leaning closer toward me.

"What makes you think I'm going to stop? And since you tried to stop me I'm gonna make sure you die slowly..., and painfully... because I like the sounds of people in pain and I'm specifically gonna love yours." she spits out with venom in her voice.

Suddenly she leans forward and bites down hard on my neck, ripping through my shirt and biting down onto the soft skin beneath.

I bite down on my tongue and hold back my cries as I feel the tears forming in my eyes.

She pulls back and I feel blood begin to stream down my neck, I look up at her in dread as I see what looks to be my blood running down her chin.

"My, My, your blood is so tasty~!" she giggles and I gulp.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask with fear in my voice.

"It's fun hurting people that get in my way~" she smirks and I shudder slightly.

She reaches over and grabs my hair, pulling it tight and forcing my face close to hers.

"So tell me Yuga~ How would you like to die?" she asks with a devious grin and I gulp.