Chapter 14

The next few weeks passed very slowly.

I couldn't believe my best friend was dead, the one I loved was a villain, and that my new coworker was getting more action than I had ever hoped to dream of.

The funeral was today but I decided to skip that because I didn't think I could handle the pain...

I was steadily trying to find out who killed my best friend, and so far I had come up with nothing.

Unfortunately, I had to put the search on pause because I couldn't take off from work anymore.

Sluggishly I get ready and head out the door.

As I am walking to work I bump into someone.

As I look down at them about to chew them out I freeze, my eyes widening at the sight of blonde hair.

The person looks up and I let out a breath, seeing that it's just a random girl.

"I am so sorry I bumped into you!" The female exclaims bowing and I put my hand up.

"It's fine..." I state and continue walking.

I suddenly hear a yelp and turn around to see that girl has now disappeared.

"Must've been in a hurry..." I mutter to myself and yawn.

*Toga's Pov*

"Please let me go!" I watch as this useless girl begs and pleads for her life.

It's honestly quite pathetic...

"Please I didn't even do anything!" she cries out and I scoff.

"You are really stupid y'know..." I sneer and her eyes widen.

I grin as I slash my knife across her face and she shrieks in pure agony.

I love this feeling...

I love the sound of her screams...

I hope they never stop...

I look at her blonde hair.

"So you're a natural blonde hm?" I suddenly ask and she nods profusely.

"How about we change that~" I purr out before grabbing a fistful of her hair and grabbing a pair of scissors off the table of torture tools.

"Please don't do this..." the girl begs and I roll my eyes.

"Just shut up already!" I yell out and she flinches, stifling her useless crying.

I grin as I begin cutting at her golden locks.

I finally feel satisfied as I step back and watch blood pool from her scalp.

Suddenly I hear a noise and I crouch down only to see the girl crying.

"Why are you such a crybaby?" I ask and I watch her eyes widen.

"I- I'm sorry I'll stop..." she sniffles as blood runs into her eye.

"You are so annoying," I mutter standing up.

"I'm tired... I'll just leave you here for the night before... well you know the rest." I explain as I begin heading to my closet door

"Why are you doing this to me?"

She suddenly asks and I freeze, remaining silent.

"Excuse me?" she asks again as I stand there.

She keeps talking but I zone out.

*Start of Flashback Toga's Pov*

I watch as a girl approaches you and I smile.