Chapter 10

*Yuga's Pov*

I open my eyes only to find it is pitch black and I don't know where I am.

"Ah~ I see you're awake..."

I hear that same feminine voice and I immediately start panicking.

I frantically look around trying to figure out where her voice came from but I don't see anything.

"Awww.... So cute you're scared~" She purrs and it sounds like she is way too close for comfort.

I try to move my arms but quickly find that I am restrained.

"Mmmppphhh!" I try to speak but my mouth is covered.

"It's no use... trying to escape..." All of a sudden a light flickers on and I flinch.

Looking forward, I see her take a step forward.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Toga sneers and I gulp.

Suddenly she rips the duct tape off my mouth and I yelp.

"Ow... what the hell?!?" I ask her, frustrated.

"Let me go Toga..." I demand earning a laugh from her.

"Nope~!" she exclaims giggling and I groan.

"I didn't even do anything wrong...." I state, annoyed and she scoffs.

"You did though..." she mutters and I tilt my head in confusion.

"And what might that be?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Well... let's just say that I received a call the other night... from your phone..." she trails off in thought.

"I've already told you I don't know what to tell you, it wasn't me," I state and she nods.

"I know it wasn't you... but without you telling him something, there is no possible way he could've called..." She states giving me a soul-piercing glare.

"I have no idea who or what you are talking about-" I say and she giggles.

God that's so creepy...

"No... you do though... because he somehow knew to call Shigaraki and ask specifically for me...." She watches me as she finishes her statement and I shrug.

"Still don't know who?" she asks, tilting her head to the side inquisitively.

"For the last time, no I don't." I sneer and she scoffs walking up to me with a murderous look in her eyes.

"Well here's a hint... It starts with Q and rhymes with, win..." just as she finishes her sentence she places a firm hand on the back of the chair, bending down enough to where we see eye to eye.

"Got any guesses yet yuga?" she asks and I sit there pondering for a second before shaking my head.

"Still no idea..." I trail off thinking.

"Just use your brain for once you stupid fu-" She cuts herself off when I shrink back from the harshness in her voice.

"I mean just think about it for a second okay?" she quickly rephrases with a chirp.

"Who do you know..." she trails off looking at me and I nod.

"Who has a name..." she trails off again looking at me and I nod.

"Whose name starts a Q... and rhymes with win..." she finishes and I look down.

"Starts with a Q... and rhymes with win..." I mutter out and she nods quickly.