Chapter 6

"Well.... Tonight has been.... Eventful?"

Yuga questions himself after I empty the bloodied water bucket.

"I guess..." I reply, taking off the gloves that were now stained with the blood that I just washed off the front door.

"Are you hungry?" Yuga asks and I shake my head.

"I haven't seen you eat all day..." he looks at me, narrowing his eyes and I sigh.

"I ate a muffin before I left work..." I explain, with a lie of course.

I would tell him the truth, that I wasn't hungry because of the sight I just saw, but I knew he would force me to eat.

"Oh... Alrighty then!" he exclaims and I stretch, yawning.

"I think I'm gonna call off work tomorrow and just stay in..." I say looking at my phone.

"My boss is pretty chill... so she shouldn't mind..." I mutter scrolling through my contacts until I see Mina's contact.

"You're calling off already?" she asks, her chipper voice sounding hurt.

"Yeah I just need a day of rest, my night has been... very stressful," I explain, trying not to go too much into detail.

"Oh, Okay! You will be working Thursday though, right?" she asks and I nod, forgetting that she can't see me.

"Right Quinn?" she asks again and I mentally smack myself.

"Yeah I will be there, don't worry boss!" I tell her and let out a sigh of relief when she says her goodbyes and hangs up the phone.

"Looks like it went well, Mon Ami?" Yuga asks and I grin.

"Yeah, thank god she didn't ask any questions..." I state, plopping down on the couch.

*Toga's Pov*

"I hope he enjoyed my present Shiggy~" I spin on a barstool excitedly giggling thinking about the words I left on your friend's door.

"Toga I'm sorry to say this but no one in their right mind would like your gifts..." I hear a deep raspy voice chuckle, most likely belonging to Dabi.

"Oh Shut up you burnt Chicken Nugget!" I yell out at him, while kindly flipping him off.

"Toga... calm down..." I hear Shiggy's raspy voice and I glare at him, causing him to sigh.

"I'm sure he enjoyed your gift immensely..." I spin around on the barstool and see Kurogiri polishing a glass.

"Awwwww~ Thankssss Giriiiii~" I chirp out happily as I hear two sighs from behind me.

"Kurogiri... if you keep babying her, she won't get any better..." Shiggy rasps out annoyed.

"Well if you are overly rude to her then she will get worse..." I hear the squeaky, energetic voice, of Twice say out of nowhere.

"Shut up Twice!" Both Shiggy and Dabi yell in unison and I giggle.

"Yeah, I can handle myself," I mutter hopping off the bar stool and heading toward my room.

I sit at my desk scribbling things in my notebook, ideas to be exact.

Ideas on how I could get closer to you?

That's when it hits me!

"I'VE GOTTA PROVE MY LOVE TO HIM!" I yell out excitedly, and suddenly there's banging on the wall.

"TOGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hear Dabi yell and I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna prove I love you~" I murmur happily, my eyes glazing over as I imagine your possible reactions.