Chapter 3

In the morning I woke up to a text from Yuga.

SPARKLES
'I will be back later, graduation is today, you are welcome to come if you'd like! It starts at 3 pm!'

Fast asf boi
'Alright, I'll be there!'

I send the text groggily and then begin scrolling online.

"I need to find a job..." I mutter to myself, my green eyes scanning a list of jobs hiring.

Eventually, I came across a job as a barista at a cafe I saw on a corner near Yuga's house.

"It's not what I want but it will do for now..." I insert my information into the little boxes and hit send.

Almost immediately I am met with a response.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
'Can you come in for an interview at 10?'

QUINN
'Sure, I'll see u there!'

I respond then drop my phone on the bed, pondering on what I will wear.

After a few moments, I decide on a simple black shirt with green camo jeans.

I look at the time and realize it's already almost 9:50.

"Shit- I'm gonna be late....!" I hurry downstairs rushing out the door.

I race towards the corner where I remember the cafe being, looking down at my phone and trying to text the owner that I would be a few minutes late.

All of a sudden I bump into someone causing me to fall backward.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I quickly yell at them looking up only to see a flash of blonde disappear.

"How about you watch where you're going and keep your nose out of your phone~" I hear a soft, giggly voice respond from the darkness in an alleyway beside me.

"Whatever.." I mutter standing up and continuing to the cafe.

When I finally reached the cafe I burst through the doors looking at the time.

"Only seven minutes late...." I huff, out of breath.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" I look up to see a confused worker.

"Oh.. yeah-" I trail off.

"You must be Quinn!" Suddenly I am greeted by a cheerful voice, owned by a pink-haired girl with pink skin, and dark raccoon-like eyes.

"Oh... yeah I am," I reply, unsure of how she is so cheerful.

"It's nice to have you, I'm Mina the owner of this fine cafe, if you will just follow me we can begin the interview!" she heads off in the direction of what looks like an office.

*Toga's Pov*

I walk out of the cafe where I occasionally work and begin my journey back to the base.

I had just had a meeting with my boss to try to rearrange my hours, being a villain is pretty time-consuming.

Thankfully my boss was understanding.

"She probably wouldn't be so understanding if I told her what I was doing~" I sigh happily, and turn a corner.

Looking at my phone I see I've missed a message from Shiggy.

Krusty Krab
'Hurry back to the base Toga we are about to go out'

KnifeToMeetYou
'I'm on my way back. I had to settle things at the Cafe.'