Chapter 13

*Quinns Pov*

"Who in bloody hell is Toga? And how are you so sure it's her mate?" I hear Kaden ask and I sigh, taking a deep breath.

"Toga is my best friend, we have known each other since we were in grade school... I also love her- and I'm pretty sure she loves me..." I trail off and you hear a deep exhale.

"I know it's her because I found out she's been stalking me and now I found her hair in Yuga's room and-"

"How do you know it's her hair?"

I am cut off by the question and I freeze.

"What?" "How do you know it's her hair mate? I mean you saw hair and jumped to bloody conclusions." Kaden explains and I think for a second.

"But-" "If she cares about you why would she take your best friend?" he asks and I pause for a second.

"Yeah- you're right it couldn't be her I mean that would be the worst thing to do to someone you love..." I trail off in realization.

"Exactly now if you will excuse me I'm currently hanging out with Pony now see ya mate-"

The phone hangs up and I stare at my phone with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Oooooooo~ Kadens got a girlfriend~" I grin while texting Kaden all sorts of kissing emojis.

Sitting down I think about what Kaden said.

"Yeah, there's no way she would've done it..." I mutter to myself.

Eventually, I begin getting bored and decide I want to go out.

Running upstairs I begin getting ready.

After about 20 minutes I head downstairs and grab my jacket and slide on my shoes. "Let's see... how about we go and get some food..." I mutter to myself, scrolling through my phone as I open the door. When I look up my eyes widen at the sight.

*Kadens Pov*

I hang up the phone with Quinn and turn my attention to Pony.

"It sounds sad what he's going through..." she trails off and I sigh.

"It is indeed, but now there's some crazy childhood friend in the mix too..." I sigh looking at her.

"Well how about we watch a movie to take your mind off of it?" she suddenly asks and I grin.

"Alright, what should we watch then?" I ask and she grabs the remote from my hand and excitedly puts on Jurassic Park.

"Wait... You like this movie too?" I ask, looking over at her and she looks at me.

"You like this movie?" she asks and I nod.

"I love this movie!" she suddenly squeals and tackles me with a hug.

"Oof-" I laugh a little patting her head when suddenly my phone starts ringing.

I answer it and hear Quinn frantically speaking.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down mate- what's wrong?" I ask unable to understand anything he is saying.

He repeats himself slowly and my eyes widen, I hang up the phone and look at Pony.

"I gotta head over to Quinn's house, stay here with Buster alright?" I say and she nods.

*Quinn's Pov*

"BLOODY HELL!?" Kaden exclaims as he walks in the door.

"What the hell happened out there mate?" he asks and I look at him with a dead look in my eyes.