We're Not Friends

All rights to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

Camila Cabello had it all. She was head cheerleader, dating the quarter back of the football team, practically OWNED the whole damn school and to top it all off she was sexy as hell and smart as a whip.

Everyone feared yet envied her in a way no one could describe.

She had the whole world wrapped around her little pinky.

...Well, almost the whole world.

"What the fuck are you doing in my seat Jauregui?" she sneered at the brunette currently occupying her chair. She was leaning back with her combat boots propped up on the table in front of her.

Lauren Jauregui.

She hated her. She was too carefree, too stubborn, too dumb and too fucking annoying to waste any of her time and energy. Of course those weren't the only reasons why she disliked her so much. The primary reason was that she was so god damn defiant. Everyone, EVERYONE else bent to her will except Lauren and it pissed Camila off to no end.

The brunette sighed lazily and chewed her gum for a moment more- that's another thing Camila didn't like about her. The girl chewed gum nonstop, all fucking day! She probably brushed her teeth with the shit still in her mouth!

Before Camila got the chance to yank the sticky substance out of the girls mouth herself she sat up and removed her sunglasses.

WHO THE FUCK WEARS SUNGLASSES INSIDE?

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Your ass. Out of my chair. NOW."

Lauren looked the raging girl up and down before smiling devilishly.

"Oh this is your seat? I'm sorry, I had no idea," she said, flashing her perfect white teeth but not making any attempt to move. Of course she knew it was her seat.

"Move," Camila said assertively, not wanting to show how angry she actually was. Lauren rolled her eyes playfully before standing up. To add to Camila's hate list: how much taller Lauren was then her. She had a good 3 inches on her meaning that the brunette looked down on Camila. No one looks down on Camila.

Suddenly Lauren brought her hand up to stroke the back of Camila's cheek gently.

"As you wish your majesty," she breathed out in a low voice, the gag inducing smell of cigars and spearmint washing over Camila. Her eyes grew colder as she slapped Lauren's hands away.

"Don't you fucking touch me SLUT," Camila growled before shoving past Lauren and plopping into her seat.

The brunette shook her head and made her way to the back of the room to her regular spot in European Geography, next to one Normani Kordei.

"Hey Nerd," she greeted.

"Michelle," Normani nodded back, not looking up from her AP Government homework.

"Ew."

"Your fault."

The two girls met each other's gazes before laughing. Despite Lauren being one of the resident badasses she got on well with cool nerd Normani Kordei. Probably because she hasn't slept with her. Yet.

While Normani was yes, currently second in their class she was less loser nerd with a pocket protector and more hot librarian without the glasses and better dressed. Their friendship began last year when Normani started tutoring Lauren. Every lesson the other girl would make a pass at her. It was the first time someone had blatantly ignored her. Usually people either fell at her feet or gave her cheek a firm open handed slap to the face. Can you guess which gender did which more often? Normani just kept right on going with the lesson, saying something really intelligent to confuse the other girl. Lauren finally stopped trying and they began to have genuinely friendly conversations. Normani was only one of two people that Lauren considered REAL friends.