Answer: No One Knew

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________  

When Normani came downstairs to make breakfast in the morning she was surprised to see that the island was covered in food and the places in front of the barstools were already set. Her best friends were smiling and holding hands while they talked to each other and they looked so cute and domestic, Normani couldn't help but grin.

But then she woke up a little bit more and the grin turned into a half-hearted scowl when she remembered she had something to tell them, well something to scold them about.

"What did I tell you guys about having sex while I was in the house?" Normani said loudly as she walked in, scaring them both. She wasn't really that mad, she just wanted to make them squirm, seeing as how they always made her uncomfortable deliberately.

"W-what?"

"We didn't-" they stuttered together.

"Save it. First of all, you guys are really fucking loud and the walls are not that thick. Second, you both have your 'I just got laid' last night smiles on, which by the way, got even dopier when you guys started being monogamous, and finally you cooked breakfast. You're trying to butter me up because you knew I'd be mad."

The girls sputtered out excuses and apologies, their voices overlapping each other while Normani tried her best to hold back her grin and revel in their guilty backtracking and excuse making but she eventually caved and let out a very un-Normani-like giggle.

"Cool it guys, I'm not actually that mad," she confessed, actually she wasn't mad at all. Just a little grossed out her friends- who hated each other not too long ago- were doing each other under her roof, in the room next to hers. She picked up a piece of crispy bacon and bit into it," You're just lucky you know bacon is my weakness, next time though make sure I don't hear anything," she pointedly turned to Lauren," I don't need to know how wet Camila makes you," she said blatantly before averting her eyes to the Latina," And I DEFINITELY don't need to know how amazing Lauren's pussy tastes so save the dirty talk for that filthy couch under the bleachers." With that she grabbed the plate of bacon, turned on her heel, and made her way back to her room without another word.

The couple stared at her in speechless disbelief.

"Ho. ly. Shit," Camila said.

"Did that really just happen?"

"Uh-huh..." They were quiet for a few seconds more, trying to process Normani's brutal honesty.

"Was she always this...crass?" Camila asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not entirely sure what that means, but no I don't think so. I feel sort of...proud," Lauren finally averted her gaze to Camila," Maybe we've finally started rubbing off on her?"

The brunette smirked. Yeah Normani's little outburst caught them off guard but they've always been able to recover fast.

"Are you ready for today?" Lauren asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah," Camila said without hesitation," I mean...I think I've been prepared for this for awhile now. I pretty much already came out at school so the hard part is over...but I'm sure people will be all over the 'Reunited Girl Power Couple' or whatever Clifford is gonna call it." The brunette chuckled at her words and confidence as the Latina continued,

"The only thing I'm worried about is Austin flipping out on you again."

"C'mon Camz, you know I can handle myself."

"I know, I know, but I still don't like to see you hurt."

"I'll be fine babe. Austin wouldn't dare touch me again."