Girls Night In

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

"Finally, I can take your guys' notebook virginity!" Normani said, bouncing into her kitchen.

"Are you alright?" Camila asked. She never thought that Normani would be taking any form of her virginity.

Gross.

The dark skinned brunette has been acting super weird lately. She doesn't bounce she glides with eerie elegance and she seems like she's hiding more than usual (which is a scary thought in itself).

"I'm perfectly fine," the girl beamed, she had plans. Big plans. Camila and Lauren exchanged a worried glance," You guys go sit and I'll be right there." She wanted to make sure she wasn't in the middle of them. She grabbed chips and a six pack of coke before entering the living room, quickly analyzing what she had to work with.

Lauren had her arm on the back of the couch and Camila was sitting with her arms and legs crossed. Posture says a lot. They were sitting at least 3 feet away from each other.

She could work with that.

"Scoot over Mila," Normani said, forcing her to move closer to the taller brunette, who didn't have enough time to move her arm. Now she had to stay like that till Camila moved.

Awesome.

"Alright, let's see what everyone's yapping about," Camila said, pressing play.

__________________________________________________________________

Three fourths of the way through, the girls were practically balling. If someone from school walked in they'd be in for the shock of their lives. Badass Lauren, bitchy Camila and cool calm and collect Normani crying like pre teen girls that couldn't see the new rated- R movie? As if...but apparently anything is possible.

"W-why did you make us watch this Mani?" Lauren whimpered through her tears. Yeah she was badass but badasses can cry too y'know?

"This shit is depressing..." Camila mumbled, trying not to let the tear spill over the eyelid. It wasn't a tear if it didn't spill over the eyelid.

"I-it's a right of p-passage," Normani insisted. Suddenly her phone rang and she paused the movie. Her plan was in motion.

"Mom?" Lauren and Camila exchanged a curious glance as they eavesdropped.

"Yeah...okay sure. I'll be right there." she hung up.

"Uhh isn't your mom upstairs?" Camila asked.

"Yeah but she doesn't like to strain her voice. Watch it without me I'm sure I won't take long..."

And then there were two.

They were both very aware of the others presence and how they were alone. In a room. On a couch.

"So...do you wanna keep going?" Camila suggested, her body temperature rising as her nerves started to get at her.

"Y-yeah, sure." Lauren pressed play and the movie resumed, except now she wasn't focusing on the film. She was focusing on how their bare legs were barely touching and how close the other girl was.

__________________________________________________________________

"Normani, why did you want me to call your cell phone?" Mrs. Hamilton asked as her daughter walked in the room.

"I'm just helping my friends out."

"How is you leaving the room helping Lauren and Camila? Didn't you tell me that they hated each other?"