The First Day

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

The second they walked through the doors the couple was confronted by none other then Michael Clifford.

"Ladies ladies! Could I get an exclusive?" the currently red haired boy asked, shoving his microphone in Camila's face. Completely in character Lauren stepped between them and held Michael by his shirt.

"Don't you dare come within spitting distance of my girlfriend again. In fact, I don't even want you looking at her or thinking about her for that matter. Got it?" the brunette sneered while Camila stood behind her shocked.

"Umm...y-yes Lauren," he cowered. She let go of him roughly before smirking.

"Great, now get the hell out of my sight," Michael immediately scurried away, honestly scared for his life.

Camila was a little floored. She could usually never get Michael off her back, even after she slushied him and got the football players to throw him in the dumpster. One look from Lauren and the rat went running.

Lauren smiled at her and took her hand in hers once more and Camila felt her heart jump. What the...she thought to herself but she shook it off and resulted to her defense mechanism: be a bitch.

"Don't you think that was a little over board?" her voice came out as a snarl and she gripped Lauren's hand tighter- painfully so.

"Ow!" Lauren hissed yanking her hand away.

"What? Do you like him? Cuz I hate the guy. Besides..." the brunette slung her arm around the other brunette's shoulders and pulled her close," I don't want him touching what's mine."

"I'm not yours Lauren," she spat. Camila knew the other girl was trying to get a rise out of her, that's why she was acting like this, but she just couldn't contain her anger and she didn't like how Lauren treated her like Camila was her property.

"See Camz, you know that and I know that- but all these people staring? They don't know that, so why don't we follow through with what you began." Camila sighed, she knew Lauren was right, even if she would never admit it out loud. She also would never admit how much her heart thumped at the new nickname.

Sometimes Camila really got herself in deep shit.

"Whatever, just take me to class babe." Lauren smirked,

"Your wish is my command, your highness." Camila rolled her eyes but decided to ignore the further nickname. Maybe if she pretended Lauren didn't bug the hell out of her she'd quit being so god damn annoying.

Before she could say anything more Lauren had swiftly placed a kiss on her cheek, pushed her into her classroom and disappeared leaving her no time to react the kiss.

It was barely a peck but Camila could still feel her moist lips pressed to her skin, the area tingling.

__________________________________________________________________

"Lauren!" someone yelled to the brunette.

"Sup Luis?" she said turning to face the boy. The two rarely conversed, and when they did it was only about one thing...

"I was wondering if you could help me with this choreography for Glee and-"

"Woah Luis, I like you- I do. And you know I love to dance but anything Glee related and...well, just can't help you there."

"Lauren, no one is going to know. I'm just having trouble with one spot and I could use your expertise. It wouldn't be in front of glee, just me and you." Lauren quirked her eyebrow at him.