Meeting everyone after 10 years

Baji was discharged from the hospital 5 years ago, Chifuyu took care of Baji since he cared for Baji a lot until he completely heals.

Chifuyu decided to go for a walk with Baji and both of them leave the house. Both Chifuyu and Baji never realized that they were holding hands and talking. They aren't together yet, but they have feelings for each other, which make it too obvious, that both of them sit on the bench and chit-chat a lot and act like lovey doves.

A few moments later, there was a random person that walk past them, accidentally dropping something on the floor. Baji noticed it and pick it up. "Hey wait! You drop something" Baji said loud and clear, the person was wearing a white jacket and a Valhalla logo on the side, he turned behind and look at Baji. Baji and Chifuyu's eyes wide open when they notice. It was, Kazutora.

"K- Kazutora.." Baji stumbled on his words as he missed his best friends. "Hey there. Baji.. Look like we met each other again" Kazutora smiled while one of his eyes was torn up and dripping tears. Chifuyu is still quite mad at Kazutora but he trying to forgive him. Baji quickly hugs Kazutora like he doesn't want to leave his best friend ever again, Kazutora got shocked and didn't hug back.

Kazutora gently pushes Baji away and wipes the tears on him. "Sorry Baji," Kazutora said in a deep, low sad voice. "I have to go" Kazutora walk away and Baji didn't want to leave Kazutora, so he hug Kazutora again "No. I'm not leaving you ever again" "....." Kazutora put his hands out of his pocket and just lets Baji hug him, but Kazutora isn't showing many emotions. Chifuyu looked at Kazutora feeling that he gonna do something to Baji again, Chifuyu glared intensely making chills going down Kazutora's spines, but he isn't showing anything.

Kazutora started pushing Baji to Chifuyu. "You guys should continue your moment with each other. I'm not gonna bother you anymore, Baji.." Kazutora looks at Baji and Chifuyu, smiling at them a walk away at a faster speed. Kazutora secretly crying because he has hidden feelings for Baji.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Time Skip, 2:30. Raining time)

Kazutora leans on the wall in the ally, he is soaking wet. he stuffed his hands inside his pocket and look up at the sky, he started tearing up again as his heart hurts just by looking at Baji and Chifuyu so closed. Kazutora grabs his shirt at the heart area and grip it tightly, and slowly sat on the floor, crying nonstop. "This is what I deserved, this is the consequences that I have to face, which is hurting me already. I can't do anything about it." Kazutora talks to himself and hugs his legs, in a fetal position, crying and shaking from the coldness.

Little does he know that Mitsuya was eavesdropping on Kazutora, Mitsuya doesn't know what consequences Kazutora is facing but he gonna find out soon, Mitsuya slowly walks to Kazutora and bends down, patting Kazutora's head. Kazutora's eyes widen and look at Mitsuya. "Hey there Tora, we meet again" Mitsuya shows a light smile as he looks at Kazutora. "M- Mitsuya?! What are you doing here?" Kazutora asked, "I could say the same thing to you." Mitsuya answers, Kazutora looks away and hugs himself, he grabs the Valhalla logo on the side tightly and shakes a little, Mitsuya look at the logo and said: "Still wearing Valhalla jacket eh?"

Kazutora looks away and Mitsuya grabs Kazutora's hand and pulled him up which makes Kazutora shocked. Mitsuya drag Kazutora to his home, and Kazutora has some flashback about bloody Halloween when they were young, Kazutora looks away while having some tears.