Getting along

Kazutora slowly wakes up and saw a lot of blood on the floor where his cuts is at, the blood alr dried up and his arms is covered with the blood. Kazutora went to wash it up which stings him a lot, after that he bandage the cuts and keep the knife and clean the blood on the floor.

After he clean up, he wear a comfortable hoodie and walk outside. When he walk out of his house, he got a call from the hospital. "Hello?" Kazutora answered, "Hello Mr Hanemiya, we have applied a physical therapy for you to you're CRPS illness." Kazutora stayed silent and asked a question, "What if I don't want to attend this therapy session.." "Please Hanemiya, you need to attend it. Else you're CRPS will be worse, right now is you're turn to help yourself by attending this therapy." The doctor replied with a worried tone. Kazutora didn't know what to say but just to accept it. "Fine.. When will it start?" "We'll send you a message soon, stay safe and take care Hanemiya."

Kazutora hang up and put his phone in his pocket, staring blankly on the floor. He didn't want to attend any therapy because he knew is gonna be boring, but he doesn't have a choice.

He walk to the park as he saw Baji and Chifuyu eating peyoung. Kazutora walk away and ignore it as he heard his name being called. "Kazutora!" Chifuyu called, Kazutora turned around and just look at Chifuyu and Baji as Chifuyu finally show a smile towards Kazutora.

Kazutora slowly walk to Baji and Chifuyu, "How are you Kazutora?" Baji said as he give half of the peyoung to Chifuyu. "I'm good.." "You're not having a stressful time sleeping right?" "Mhm.. Nope, I sleep well." Kazutora lied to Baji as he put a smile. "That good." Baji smiled back to Kazutora, Kazutora felt a strong feelings back to him, he didn't want to feel it because he will gain feelings for Baji and Chifuyu, which he didn't want it. "I'm gonna go now.. See you guys." Kazutora stands and walk out quickly. Baji and Chifuyu just look at Kazutora confused.

When Kazutora walk away, he started grabbing his hoodie tightly. He didn't expect to get feelings for them again, Kazutora just stared at the floor blankly, not focussing on who in front of him.

Moment later, he stop at the bridge and just lean at the railing. He look down at the road, as a black and yellow butterfly fly by.

(A/N: KimikoSan103 idea/au)

The butterfly landed on the railing beside Kazutora. Kazutora look at the butterfly and smile, "You're back.. I never thought you will come back and find me." Kazutora smiled as he smile a little.

.

.

.

.

.

A few minutes have passed, the butterfly flew away and slowly started raining. Kazutora look up in the sky as raindrops landed on his face, Kazutora pull up his hood and just stand there.

"What are you doing here Kazutora?" Kazutora eyes widen as he turn around to see Chifuyu with an umbrella. "You're gonna get a cold, why are you here?" Chifuyu continued his sentence, Kazutora stayed silent as the rain get more heavier.

Chifuyu sighed and pull Kazutora in the umbrella with him and walks away while pulling him too. Kazutora feel a sting when Chifuyu hold his hands, Kazutora didn't show reaction to the stings but it hurts. Chifuyu pulled Kazutora to his home and let Kazutora stay.

(Trigger Warning: CRPS effects)

Chifuyu walk away while Kazutora just stand there and pull his hood down. Kazutora leg start becoming numb, he couldn't feel his leg. He slowly lost his balance and fell down to his knees, Kazutora started shaking and coughing.

Chifuyu came back with a towel that he was gonna give to Kazutora. Chifuyu look at Kazutora and quickly went to him. "Kazutora?! You okay?!" Chifuyu said, Kazutora ears started ringing which make him not able to hear Chifuyu voice.

Kazutora was about to take his medicine in his pocket, but he drop it and it roll away. Chifuyu quickly took it and feed it to Kazutora, Chifuyu hold Kazutora and stand up, he walk Kazutora and let him sit on the couch.

Chifuyu lay Kazutora down and soon Kazutora fall asleep, Chifuyu look at Kazutora who is sleeping peacefully, he doesn't look like he have any peaceful sleep. Chifuyu took a blanket and cover Kazutora so he won't be cold.

Chifuyu just sit besides Kazutora and watch TV on a soft volume. Not questioning on what happened

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued