"Thinking Positive"

This story also contained, KimikoSan103 idea enjoy!

They are better off without me...

.

.

.

.

Still Kazutora POV

I just stay there in silence, not wanting to sleep. This is what I deserve, for the past few 10 years. This is what I deserve, I should be happy. Staying in jail isn't enough to give me the consequences I deserve, now. I need to deal with this by myself.

.

.

.

[Time Skip] (Night time)

I didn't want to sleep and just stay up late, I look at the window as I lie down on the hospital bed, I keep on thinking negative stuff until a yellow and black butterfly somehow flew in my room.

I move back a little as the butterfly slowly landed on the hospital bed, I stared at the butterfly for a while and wonder about something, wait.. Isn't butterflies fly away when a human got near to them? Why this one stayed here..

I slowly move my hand and the butterfly fly and landed on my hand, I was quite calm after that. I gently touch the butterfly and it didn't move at all, it like the butterfly already likes me.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: We ain't gonna keep Kazutora in the hospital that long okay:D.. So skip until Kazutora discharged from the hospital)

When the doctor gave me some painkillers for my heart attack and CRPS illness, I walk back home and the butterfly was flying around me, I smiled a little cause the butterfly make me less sad and more happy.

When I was walking back home, I saw until Baji and Chifuyu sitting on a bench eating Peyoung Yakisoba. I look at them from a far as I slowly recall the memories when I was eating with Baji.

(A/N: Photo from nattoumannji07 in Twitter)

I walk away after recalling the memories, my eyes slowly became watery as I quickly wipe them

I walk away after recalling the memories, my eyes slowly became watery as I quickly wipe them. When I walk back home, Mikey came over to my house and call out my name before I close the door. "Kazutora!" I startled and look at Mikey, Mikey smiled at me as I slowly open the door again.

"You need something Mikey?" "Nope, I'm just checking on you." Mikey responded as I just let it be, I let Mikey in my house and we just talk about stuff.

Sometimes later, we heard until another knock on the door. When I open the door it was Mitsuya, "Hey, we're going out to the beach. You guys wanna come?" "Sure." Mikey replied, I didn't know what to say but Mikey drag me out of the house, while Mitsuya follow behind.

(A/N: Don't worry:D.. They got lock the door and bring their swim trunks)

When they reach to the beach, there was the Kawata twins, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Peh and Pah. They were having fun with each other. Mitsuya walk to Draken, while Mikey pulled me and have fun with the others.

.

.

.

.

.

I just sit at the longue chair alone when Baji and Chifuyu came by and sit next to me, I didn't want to see them as I will have a heartache. But I tried to keep myself calm while talking to them.

Have Chifuyu forgive me? He didn't give me any glare anymore. So have he forgive me? Should I ask him? Will I ruin the mood?.. I questioned myself and zone out for a minute until Baji call my name, "Kazutora, you okay?" I look at Baji as I came back to my senses. "I'm fine, sorry" I smiled a little as Chifuyu look at me for a while and look at Baji again.

.

.

.

.

.

When we all walking back home, Chifuyu suddenly call out my name, "Kazutora." I turned and look at Chifuyu as his hands were in his pocket and his alone. "You were wondering if I have forgiven you already right?" When Chifuyu added that, my eyes widen up.

How he know?! I look at Chifuyu speechless, "Look. I forgive you but this doesn't means we can be close or whatever." Chifuyu walks away as I just look at him.

I'm glad he forgive me, but how does he know about that?... I sighed and walk back home, when I reach back home. I just went to my room and just sit on the window.

Sooner or later, the butterfly came back and I became relax, I just feel the window flowing around me as I slowly falls asleep on the window.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.